Sunday 15th May - 125 Friendly Ride (no motorways)

A leisurely ride from the Ace Cafe to Super Sausage Cafe via the H-Cafe for a cuppa and pick up. Returning to the Ace via a couple of CNBR roads, thanks to some input from @Rusty99. 125 friendly as stated so don’t expect a balls out ride. However we might make progress on the Aylesbury to Buckingham section of the 413. Expect a smoke break in there somewhere on the pretence of a leg stretch and to bunch up just before we get to Super Sausage.

As the route has changed to include the H-Cafe pit stop, diversions and u-turns are a possibility :smiley:

Meet: Ace Cafe, 8:30am (Tea, Coffee & Catch up)
Set off: 9am
H Cafe: 10:30am
Return: 4pm-ish.
Rules of engagement: Full tanks, Empty Bladders, No Knobbers, Cornerman System.

Aww. No M25😜? Would that I could. Have fun.

No Knobbers - That leaves me out then ;-) 

Have fun! 

Any chance you can stop off at H’s to allow me to join you?

Have fun! 

JAX
Ha! You could just pretend you're not a knobber for the day and come along anyway.
Any chance you can stop off at H's to allow me to join you? hogtrumpet
For you James, of course mate. Let me re-jig above.

Cheer mate.

I can meet pretty much anywhere else one the West side of London- doesn’t have the be H’s.

H-Cafe makes for a good tea break. That and I know some of the roads around there quite well so have a few in mind.

Schweet.

Have fun! 

JAX
Ha! You could just pretend you're not a knobber for the day and come along anyway. TimmyFox
Meant to be doing BCR on Sunday. Might come meet you afterwards wherever you are

Id be up for this :) 

Have fun! 

JAX
Ha! You could just pretend you're not a knobber for the day and come along anyway. TimmyFox
Meant to be doing BCR on Sunday. Might come meet you afterwards wherever you are JAX
That's if you don't bin it.

Yeah righto

Cheer mate.

I can meet pretty much anywhere else one the West side of London- doesn’t have the be H’s.

hogtrumpet
Aren't you leading a troupe of your own that day?
Cheer mate.

hogtrumpet
Aren't you leading a troupe of your own that day? Ben_Sir_Amos
Bugger- yes I am.

Thanks for reminding me- completely slipped my mind.

Sorry Timmy- I will be at H’s but I arranged to lead a smaller group from another forum- actually music forum.

Cheer mate.

hogtrumpet
Bugger- yes I am.

Sorry Timmy- I will be at H’s but I arranged to lead a smaller group from another forum- actually music forum.

hogtrumpet
No problem mate. Will still stop at the H for a cuppa, possibly see you there.

Is it still the same eta for H’s now that HT has defected and chosen to abandon us :cry:?

Cheer mate.

hogtrumpet
Bugger- yes I am.

hogtrumpet
No problem mate. Will still stop at the H for a cuppa, possibly see you there. TimmyFox
Thanks for understanding- I'm not usually so forgetful

is H’s cafe the one over passed brands hatch?

oh hang on thats oakdean something isnt it