Sunday 15 July. Jetsream goes soft

You know you are both more than welcome as we love you both so much:kiss:

(But no dicking about) :D:D

Would love to join you … but got to show new flat mates around :ermm: Will have to see you back on BB2.5 again soon! :slight_smile:

Would love to join you - looks like fun, but although my bike is full of oil, it seems to have a fuelling problem and won’t be fixed in time.

If the weather holds out I will be up for it.

I’m in - slightly depends on weather though…

probably goes for most of us that ; lets all do an anti rain dance!!

wow…how big is your place? :smiley:

The Cornerman System will be in use all day. For those who don’t know it or are not sure read this:
http://londonbikers.com/forums/435756/The-cornerman-system-explained
and please ask before we set off if you don’t understand how it works:)

MetalRed and myself could well be on for this.
Usual caveats…we don’t get stuck in the boozer Sat night and have a lie in on Sunday :)the weather improves (not difficult)

What not even a little?? - You’ve changed man, i remember the old Jet Stream!!!

I’m in - blade if its just me Beemer if we are 2 up. Just got to try convince Gold!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2643743

SUNNY…- anyone would think its summer!

We do need Alex really. He must have fixed his ignition barrel, fan and indicators from the last time I saw him on a ride out (about a year ago).

If i can get me painting finished, me and the birdxx might join you if thats ok.

be nice to see use again.

Don’t worry about finishing the painting Steve, Picasso skived off a lot and it didn’t hurt him:D

Be good to see you again too:)

:D:D will be nice thanx

We’re using the cornerman system :stuck_out_tongue:

Possibly up for this… as with most it seems, weather / hangover dependent but I’ve not been around for a dry Sunday for months so am motivated. :wink:

Might be easiest for me to try to find you on the route though, will check in later.

Yey, no route planning for me tonight.

Are you planning on passing by Box Hill? If you do I might stop by to say hello but doubt I’ll join you because I just put the KTM back together and want to take it out for a bit… and 250 miles may be soft for your Daytona but on the KTM it’s most definitely not! :smiley:

Will there be an ice cream stop?