Sunday 13 May, The Prickwillow experience.

240 miles and only around 300 ml of oil used, Result!:slight_smile:

At the risk of pointing out something obvious that you’ve already explored - what sort of warranty came on the re-build work of BB2.5? Is it not time for some Kaos’esque letter writing?

Great ride today. I’ll get the map up soon as. My work laptop has died so I can’t just now. I really love Essex. I want to live there at the weekends.

Another great Jetstreams event …

The two mile hurdles, a late morning BCR route into Englands most photographed village, a ford declined, twisties, twisties and more hairpins than you could shake a stick at. I thought I was going to have to scrape Robina off the tarmac at one point, a gravelly broadside I’ve not seen the like of since watching speedway at the Stow, but the girl did well and hung on. So the only scrapping to be done was dead flys off visors, which reminds me - Newmarkets most dirty cafe gets my vote as having Englands most filthy kitchen, and we drank the coffee :w00t:

A great day, I had a spur of the moment idea to split at the A1(M) J3 Welham Green in favour of the safer Cuffley Coop (tissues in top box) route home :wink:

Well here is the route:

Not sure where my fuel stop was. My route was 240 miles long and I was out for 9 hours 39 minutes and 49 seconds. When I get back into the swing of things with this I’ll post more interesting data.

Great run.

This should be your new avatar image :stuck_out_tongue:

Having heard the stories… Nothing but win for that photo!

Prickwillow Suspension Test :w00t: … passed. My bike still holds on.

A fantastic day out! Thanks to Jetstreams, Art and everyone else :slight_smile: