Sunday 11 th Oct

Aren’t you good! I didn’t even have to ask this time! :slight_smile:

The extra 90 minutes in bed will come in handy!

An Ace Cafe start for me (the sleep deprived) :satisfied:

We know how much beauty sleep is appreciated :D:D

There is no way I’m spending ANY minutes in bed with Giuliano:w00t::w00t::slight_smile:

''There were two in the bed and the little one said,
Roll over! Roll over!
So they all rolled over and one fell out.

There was one in the bed and the little one said,
Roll over! Roll over!
So they rolled over and the one fell out.‘’

Nursery Rhymes can be so cruel.

[quote]
Trackday Junkie (08/10/2009)

Just the fact that I am old an Senile I guess :frowning:

[quote]
bluelagos (09/10/2009)

You’re in, I have to go shopping on Sunday so can’t make it sorry fellow Amigos. :angry:

Sorry Jetstream I’m out of this ride too, I’ve got to keep my eye on his shopping spree :smiley:

Ha ha - this springs to mind - “Pan=No street cred, your rides will be very lonely as no one will want to ride with you” - we fully understand you don’t want him to do that again:D

The updated list:

1 Jetstream
2 Bluelagos

3 djc999
4 Giuliano
5 Alex Gold
6 SPere
7 Busa55

8 Latin Power

9 Nonsense

10 Joby (TG)

aaaaaaaahh Autumn’s here…

And my conkers have dropped already. Collated them and put them away to harden up for the winter months.

Anyway, I might be able to go, can I go on reserve pleeeeaaaaase?

Are heated grips allowed?

Jetstream…

Not to sure if I’m getting something wrong! Anyhow requested to be added to the list when it was at 8 but request arrived late! Could you please add me to the reserve list if you have one? Please and thank you.

Did you get my emails?

C

Just playing devil’s advocate here, but assuming someone was able to keep up and not hold anyone back, not myself you understand, what would stop them joining your rideout?

Simply Manners! :slight_smile:

Rides are restricted for a reason.

[quote]
Trackday Junkie (09/10/2009)

The young uns just cant stand the pace:w00t:

It going to be an Ace start for me, 8.30 am, djc999 see you there. Anyone else taking off from Ace?

Look like it going to be an early night for me, cause i’ll need every ounce of energy from what i’ve heard of Jetstream’s ride-out :w00t::hehe:

List:

1 Jetstream
2 Bluelagos
3 djc999
4 Giuliano
5 Alex Gold
6 SPere
7 Busa55
8 Latin Power
9 Nonsense - though you was going to a wedding :unsure: dont think the bridegroom’s gona be too happy about this ;):D:P
10 Joby

Waiting:
TrueBrit
bricking it

Ooopps! Sorry TrueBrit, we had a senior moment there:w00t: We didn’t get any emails though - most people use PM. However here is the updated list:

1 Jetstream
2 Bluelagos

3 djc999
4 Giuliano
5 Alex Gold
6 SPere
7 Busa55

8 Latin Power

9 Nonsense

10 Joby (TG)

Reserves

True Brit

Bricking It

Garret

We will be using the cornerman system - if you are not familiar with this, read Flatout’s post about it at the top of the Rideouts section. If you have any questions about it ask before we set off.

9.00 at the Ace and 10.00 at Box Hill are leaving times, not meeting times.

Arrive with a full tank of fuel at your starting point.

We hope to be back before dark but may not be so bring a clear visor if you ride with dark ones.

See you on Sunday then.

Don’t worry, I think this is only going to be a short one, probably no more than 350 miles:w00t:

See you there spere, hope you know the way to the Box Hill meeting point :stuck_out_tongue:

Busa, Did I mention I had a bad back :w00t:

Mate, I ain’t got a clue … think i’ll ride out to Box Hill today afternoon in high hopes of finding it :slight_smile:

Busa, giant tub of vaseline added to tmws check list ;):hehe::smiley: