Sunday 11 th Oct

Rossi can`t make it:DLooks like the first 10 may get a look in on this our first autumnal ride of 2009.

Fallen leaves and squished chestnuts will be a feature of this ride.:slight_smile:

Coast, forest, cream tea, castles, pole dancers, steam trains, all crossed our minds but no we said, this one has to be special, and so it will be.:w00t:

I feel pine cones and the scent of resin in my mismatched nostrils.:stuck_out_tongue:

So it`s 9.00am at the Ace or suffer olfactory deprivation.:slight_smile:

The list:-

1 Rossi

2 Jetstream So far it looks like lunch, a secret destination, a castle and and a kitchen shop Julie has never visited!:cool:

will your telepathy tell you who is going? :slight_smile:

1 GSXRAng

2 Jetstream

1 GSXRAng

2 Jetstream

3 TDJ

Yes indeed but it will help those not blessed with special power if people let us know in the traditional way:D

request sent via snail mail :stuck_out_tongue:

Could you pop my name down for this one please. It sounds like a nice first ride out with London bikers for me. I’ll be the 24 year old with a blue and white R6 '08 who looks like a 17 year old and slightly lost :smiley:

Put me down - although I may have to drop out if my gloves have still not dried out!

I’ll be up for this!

1 GSXRAng
2 Jetstream
3 TDJ

4 djc999

5 Giuliano

6 Alex Gold

As usual, you ride at your own risk. No 125s or undertakers:cool:

But is your bike?

1 GSXRAng
2 Jetstream
3 TDJ
4 djc999
5 Giulian
6 Alex Gold
7 SPere
:w00t: so much for snale mail :hehe:

Jetsteam, whats with all the Microsoft Office tags??

GSXRAng
2 Jetstream
3 TDJ
4 djc999
5 Giulian
6 Alex Gold
7 SPere
8 Busa55

Hello Guys

would like to be there as well.

Will be good to see you again Gerado :)The list:

1 GSXRAng
2 Jetstream
3 TDJ
4 djc999
5 Giuliano
6 Alex Gold
7 SPere
8 Busa55

9 Latin Power

10 Joby (TG)

List full for now:cool:

Add me please!!! Thx TrueBrit…

Blimey - that was quick to fill! Can I go on reserve list please…thought Ang and TDJ were up at Santa Pod?

[quote]
bluelagos (08/10/2009)

Blimey - that was quick to fill! Can I go on reserve list please…thought Ang and TDJ were up at Santa Pod?

What made you think that. :slight_smile:

It sounds perfect for me…but
1 - I am too late (although I know you always have space for me :kiss: although maybe just at the back of group out of harms way! lol)
2 - I am going to a wedding

Next time I hope x

We’re working on the route and find our quest takes us South, so there will be two set off points:

9.00 am Ace

10.00 am Box Hill

(Busa 55 and Giuliano get a few extra minutes in bed:D)