Sunday 10th

Departing The Ace at 10am allowing 4 hours for a 150 miler depending on your starting/finishing points. Milford, Petworth, Lavant, Midhurst and back to Milford, where you’ll make your own way back to the Ace or home.

This will be a moderate paced ride including 20 miles of Motorway. The corner man system will be employed as required, explanatory thread here. Check your top boxes, tyre pressures and oil levels, arrive with a roadworthy bike, full tanks, empty bladders and sufficient funds to cover fuel and nibbles for the day. Packed lunches, water bottles, thermos flasks and waterproof togs optional but not essential. No Harleys, no knobbers, no boy racers, no girl racers, no white line overtakers, no late brakers, no blind bend overtakers, no red light jumpers, no cats, no dogs, no sheep, no horses. Everyone else welcome.

Missed this one unfortunately, as only just read the thread. However, at the Ace soon so will maybe do my own ride out early avo :smiley:

Sorry, didnt’ see this until now. I’d have come out.

Just got home, bone dry too …

Loving it, just a few specks of rain all day, didn’t even bother to put the optional waterproof togs on. Lots of proper bikes at the Ace, caught a glimpse of Ang and Mark swinging their legs over a Tiger for size, suits you, suits you too. Covered 200 miles door to door in the end with a little detour to take on a ford, which was almost a mistake. Took it too fast and came up the very slippery exit ramp broadside, just like Robina on gravel. Some really nice twisties on the 54 mile loop back to Milford, some 30 mph fun too negotiating the Petworth town centre one way system.

Sorry, I didn’t post it until early doors this morning.

Glad you had a nice day Art, didnt get down the ace early enough to catch you there.