Sunday 10th July 125/L Plate Friendly/New to big Bike

Sorry i got a throat infection. can not make this ride, have a good one :smiley:

and if your wondering … TBA stands for To Bloody anywhere

milage may have increased slightly btw

I shall see if I can make it, it’s extremely early for me on a Sunday (I don’t tend to wake up before after noon Sundays :w00t: )

If I make it, I’ll have full tank of course, but roughly after 100 miles I’ll need a refill :blink:

Thats ok … just dont want The old … Right ready to go … Oh i need to fill up in twenty miles at the start …( am not pointing fingers at anyone in particular but we all know who we mean … )

General 100miles area there is a fuel stop as standard …

And This Ride does not terminate At the Ace … It terminates Around Staines/Hounslow Area … but at a easier to navigate from point …

Ooh,i’m tempted now as it ends up 20 mins from my house :D.

Not joined a group ride out on this forum before, what is the expected finish time? hope to join as a newbie and enjoy a relaxing ride.

hoping to finish around 4 - 5pm at the latest to incorporate a few stops inc pub or similar lunch and comfort breaks …

For those not met before .

Ride a zzr1100

Poppy mounted on mirror Stalk

Name is on Fairings

Topbox with RTTW sticker on the rear

Myself … Ugly barsteward

White Nitro Flip Front helmet

May have a N.B.C suit on considering our planned route … OOOh was that a slight clue …

So Tim may look like this,

The one on the left as the other is a bit of a porker.:slight_smile:

I have my baby back!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: She’s fine - just done 60 miles today. Looking forward to tomorrow.

W00T!!!

Curses! Can’t make this one, but would deffo be up for a similar ride-out another time.

WHAT?:w00t: you`re riding to japan???

I think I know where we are going. I may have lived there at some point. :smiley: Hhhmmm…

I’m assuming it’s leave the Ace at 10.00, not turn up at 10.00 and faff around for ages with coffee and wee stops? LoL.

I’m looking forward to riding out with y’all tomorrow. I may have to leave a bit earlier and make my own way back, but other than that, see you in the morning (if the Triumph behaves) :wink:

Ive been trying to get on a ride out for a year now still have not not with the LB anyway got another aprilia so i am on a 125 again lol i still have not slept :smiley: but if i dont fall a sleep in an hour or so ill clean my bike and came aboard to the ace cafe for a ride out i might came with kostas and another lb member that have not said anything but not too sure its still plenty of time full 4h 30min :smiley:

It is leave at ten ( or as close to if anyone running late etc ) But no not get there at five to and expect to have breakfast ( thats my normal trick anyway lol )

well i guess ii am not a sleep so ill be there :wink:

just don’t fall asleep on your bike on the way :blink: :w00t:

ya, I’m awake, having breakfast now, then probably leave around 09:20-09:30 latest.
Shall fill up tank @ the petrol station around ace, ensures full tank :w00t:

btw my tank 80 miles whose less ? :smiley:
i am ready waiting for Kostas :cool:
oh yea i hope i wont ill get some energy drinks :smiley:

80 miles on a 125er?
Heard many of them go a lot more (never had one myself), but 80 doesn’t sound far at all :blink: