Sunday 10 Jan, very sadly CANCELLED

Very sorry to do this but we have to cancel this ride as The Minge has developed a brake problem which won’t be fixed in time :frowning:

Depart the Ace 9.00am prompt.                        Rock up earlier if you want coffee, breakfast or a wee.

This first ride of our year will be back before dark (but bring a torch in case anyone breaks down)

No nobbers, no ex racers except Benedict Thunderthatch (Ireland), or Track Day Hunkey.

Proprietors have promised to attend (hope you make it Mr and Mrs VdZ)

The route is undecided till Saturday night when we will as usual look at the weather forecast and piece together a fair weather route.

Vegetarians welcome.

No 125s, sorry.

Pace, progressive.

Coffee, lunch and nice cream stops.

Ride at yer own risk - neither we nor LB can be responsible for any mishaps or naughtiness on your part. 

Should you be a new to rideout rider who fancies a new year poke,  read this: 

https://londonbikers.com/forums/posts/315480/the-cornerman-system-explained

And take a look at this video: 

Haha…

You still coming then :)    ??

Damn. I would that I could. Will have to wish you guys a happy new year another time.

I’ll settle on Pie in the Sky where the big boys hang out with their low mileage shiny cruisers. Ride safe and enjoy your day

Rude not to, will you keep us warm and dry?

We might come on our winter hack (that’s the Bandit - which is also our summer bike)

Apologies, what is a nobber? Can’t make I though, I will be attending a Bikesafe course in Watford

Sarddoc - the nice Bikesafe  policemen will certainly explain to you what a nobber is if you ask them nicely on the day.   

@Brains - can’t promise warm and dry but Mrs J will give you a cuddle at lunchtime if you promise no tongue in her ear this time. 

@NT - You know you won’t enjoy some hot big boys with low mileage shiny cruisers as much as you would if you were with us.  

Best reply goes to BenSirAmos - we always knew it was a multitasking supermodel.  Be lovely to see you both again.  Can’t promise seaside so save space, you prob won’t need yer speedos  :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention, those with proclivities towards Moral Turpitude are not welcome as the ride may include US territory.

I miss a good ride out so much that I might be coming;)

Forgot to mention, those with proclivities towards Moral Turpitude are not welcome as the ride may include US territory. Jetstream
Lol are you trying to start a war..

I really hope so, I have got the dates wrong and GF is NOT away this weekend but next weekend… so I’ll see if i can persuade her. After today’s soggy commute, some good weather would be appreciated.

you never know, we might make an appearance, but her indoors don’t like cold or wet, or one or two other things  :wink:

She sounds like a woman with eminently good sense :wink:

Very sorry to do this but we have to cancel this ride as The Minge has developed a brake problem which won’t be fixed in time :(    

As you know we rarely cancel - we were looking forward to this.    We’ll post up another one when she’s been fixed.    

He’s only gone and done a Kishan

Feck off Mian,  this is the second time we’ve cancelled a ride in about 8 years, both due to an unrideable bike.  The last one wasn’t even cancelled really,  Duffnut took over & we met them at lunchtime when the battery played fair.  

Jets do the little furball

Will we ever see the Triumph again?