Sun 8 November - Remembrance Sunday Rideout

Life’s practicalities means it’s more than likely I’m gonna miss this year’s ride. Booooooooooo :cry:

Who does practicalities?

Good wifes who’ve promised to help out with emptying the storage unit coz she’s done eff all else to help with moving, that’s who :wink:

ill see you at the ace!

I’m out unfortunately but if you happen to be stopping by rykas on your way back I could pop over to say hello
@Janey you really are becoming a stepford wife😱

Noooo, I have ulterior motives : the more I can be nice and helpful (uck, that feels so wrong!), the sooner the new place can get sorted and the sooner my bike can be stored there, not the forty odd miles away that I have to go to pick it up at the moment :worried:

Need to see what the breathalyser kit says come Sunday morning, but I may pop along for a half day of fun😏

Feeling a bit ashamed of my lousy 300 miles last month :pensive:, so will try and restrain myself on Saturday night.

So your not just after some new expensive shoes Janey?

LoL. I’m not that kinda girl. The only new shoes I get excited about are the ones for the bike :heart_eyes:

Lanterns for St Martin, quoting TimR “Keep up that man”.

Think I have a bye so should be at Box for 9am once I lube the chain.

** If anyone has a spare Suzuki trim clip, small rear fairing push pin type, feel free to make my day **

Desmond, be good to see you, "wheres yer bin"? Lanternenumzug must be what you refer to, the old French festival of Martin le Miericordieux. Hope youve ordered in yer Martinsganse and got Mrs Brains up to speed on the Martinshornchen.
We assume you will be abiding by the relevant dictum of Bishop Perpetuus of Tours, three days fasting a week until the 6th of January.
Got to take these traditions seriously, might lead to a soupcon of belly reduction :wink:

I’ve just put a couple of 8mm fairing clips in me pocket so I don’t forget 'em :wink:

Pop a couple more in if you’ve got em. Had to remove a section of the wheel liner on me Honda to change the sidelight and broke one. If it looks like it would fit we’ll buy you a cake with yer tea. :slight_smile:

Done

Although I’m now thinking you both need the 6 mm which I don’t have :frowning:

I’ll see you lot at the fort then… :slight_smile:

Cool, you got any 6mm?
Mrs J is very excited.

Night night kiddies, see you in the morning!

I can’t sleep and I need to be up at 0530 for this tomorrow :o

See you at Box…Cheers Richard

Just dipped off at Beaconsfield for some petrol. Made sure Avi was aware. Lovely day finished off with a lovely brew!