Sun 7 August. Old lags lock down rideout.

Check routes for Sunday road closures, London Triathlon event this weekend. You know Corbyn won’t wait if you’re late.

Art / NT - you want to meet at the Cafe on the A12 (Marks Tey) ?

We can do that, 8am for 8.30am if we go A120, M11 and A406

Or earlier if you want to go via Finchingfield

8am is fine!   We’ve got enough riding to be doing without adding on Finchingfield as a warm up!    (Last Jets run, by the end of the day my arse was proper aching!)   See you there.  

We'll let you know Sat eve Ricky when the route is planned but we're going West.  Jetstream
Thank you :)

I won’t post an excuse but I will say that we have to withdraw. Have fun

Any rough estimations on how many miles you’re planning to cover and how far West you’re planning on going? Interested but not keen on having a crazy 300 mile ride on a Sunday :)

Rideout  rule No 2. Any exceptions? lol Ricky
For you, BP Bourne End, Little Marlow Rd, SL7 1HX, Off the A404 on the A4155 Marlow bound.
Any rough estimations on how many miles you're planning to cover and how far West you're planning on going? Interested but not keen on having a crazy 300 mile ride on a Sunday :) Cypher
Probably under 250 miles, a little east of Cheltenham and Cirencester.

Make sure you don’t fall foul of the no entry/one way road side of this bp … (left side)

Make sure you don’t fall foul of the no entry/one way road side of this bp … (left side)

TimR
Good call though we hoped to catch Ricky out on that one, we were not planning on stopping ;-)
Rideout  rule No 2. Any exceptions? lol Ricky
For you, BP Bourne End, Little Marlow Rd, SL7 1HX, Off the A404 on the A4155 Marlow bound. Jetstream
Know it very well, 10:30-10:45?

TimR
Are you confusing this with another BP?

TimR
Are you confusing this with another BP? Ricky
10.30, didn`t know what Tim was talking about but felt obliged to humour him.

My apologies …
Thought you meant the bp IN bourne end
BP

https://goo.gl/maps/hCxRGNW5z832

Apologies accepted.

Sound like a good event, I’m in!

In, at some point during the day, if not point A will be point B.

Did we mention the cornerman system?

It`s a formality.

Cypher, Arfa, are you familiar.