Sun 19 Aug - 125/small bike friendly ride then OMC BBQ

I’ll be trying to make it along to this :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I have to conserve my cash as it looks like I’m putting a deposit on a GSXR hehehe…

Fuggly and myslef will be there and will tailgun for ya

emjoyed that = thanks to all for the ride, the company, and for making us feel welcome (even without proper kit).

Thanks everyone for the congenial company.:slight_smile:

Big thanks to our mystery celebrity tailgunner Tim and to David for taking his place on the final leg.

Well done Geoff for finding The Lion public house in Newbury.:stuck_out_tongue:

Shame on Anthony Worrall-Thompson for overcharging us for our morning drinks.:angry:

170+miles of sun and fun with a bike safe ride thrown in for free!:Whistling:

Highlight of the day, chewing Jaime`s biltong at the OMC BBQ.:smiley:

Woo woo! I spy a 125! Is this the first time in LB history a 125 attended a 125 friendly rideout? :slight_smile:

Thanks Jets… good to meet up with you guys today for the ride back … A339 to Alton and a half circuit of the Purbright esses included always good fun :slight_smile: … thanks Tim for gunning duties and everyone else for the good company as always… Ali I like the colour of your new bike :slight_smile:
few pics…

:slight_smile:

Great pics Geoff, especially the one of Ally at the end:D

Thanks guys, great ride. I’ll post a few pics in the morning.

I didn’t take all that many, but they’re here -

https://plus.google.com/photos/111594745227571269500/albums/5778650157058983137

Thanks very much to the Jets for organising a really good rideout - lots of lovely corners to practice my positioning on - even got a few compliments on my lines, so am a very happy hector :smiley: Also, very easily pleased! :w00t:

Great company, excellent roads and a very fancy pants morning pit stop - not sure what Mr Worrell-Thompson would have thought about a bunch of sweaty bikers ruining the ‘ambience’ of his beautiful restaurant.

Lovely to see Jeff again (great taste in bikes, by the way) and wonderful to see so many familiar and friendly faces at the OMC BBQ, where I was very happy not to have dropped my bike, stalled or dumped the clutch and pull an accidental wheelie!

Thanks for the piccies Andy.

i will do my utmost to make the next one, gutted i couldnt make this meetup

I must admit, I was very impressed with the route we wereguided through – very upmarket! Clues to the area came with paying £3.20 for apint of coke in the same pub where a “12” plate Mclaren mp4-12c pulled in while we were there,going through areas such as Henley on Thames (beautiful place) and then sittingbehind another Mclaren mp4-12c. This was my first LB rideout – and now thestandard has been set! I’d better clean my bike the next time!