Sun 11th March, 125 friendly mystery rideout.

Oo - that sounds rude!

sounds good. Why so early dou?

Could we visit this place? :smiley:

Woot! Just hired my 125, picking up tomorrow at end of day, looking forward to the 125 rideout! :slight_smile:

9.30 departure isn’t early:D If we leave it any later we won’t get anywhere:w00t:

Look forward to seeing you both, and the new bike:)

id like to go on my auto 125, i have never been to the ace before though. will anyone meetup at blackheath first ?

Well we won’t be at BH as we live near the Ace but these directions might help:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=7&gs_id=2&xhr=t&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADFA_enGB448GB448&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=581&ion=1&wrapid=tljp133130116859302&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=ace+cafe&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=ace+cafe&hnear=0x47d8a00baf21de75:0x52963a5addd52a99,London&cid=0,0,1515342934910090681&ei=KwtaT8nJLuqs0QWqzs2-DQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&sqi=2&ved=0CBQQ_BI

:slight_smile:

er er er er … Jets doing a 125 pace …

bet they run in bb2 halfway and leave ya …

oooh … hmmmmmmm … nahhh may hang round for breaky first …

Gona be interesting! that’s for sure :w00t:

Oh ye of little faith - it’s going to be a lovely run out, just you wait & see:)

:)Also 125 pace from BH to Ace would take about an hour! at least I would think:)

i might attempt it. how long do you people normally stay at ace

:laugh: We dont - we’re setting off at 9.30 to go riding all day.

There is another group of LBers, headed by Hels, who will be having breakfast at the Ace from 10.00 am and maybe staying there for a little while.

Mum has confirmed heading to cheltenham on Sunday so unless my house happens to be the epicentre of a large earthquake, I will be there :slight_smile:

soooo early. i was going out sat night also. hmm decisions decisions

You might be kept late at the lynching too!

I will be coming to the Ace for 9.20am to say hello to you 'orrible lot, then having breakfast with the folks, then maybe going for a swift run out with Geoff and whoever else to the H. But will need to be back by late avo as have a deadline to meet and don’t want to stay up until midnight sorting it:D

Hels - we look forward to seeing you on Sunday:)

It’s a good back-up plan in case Woozy and anyone else running late does not make the rideout time at least they’ll get to meet a few LB members at brekkie:)

what time would i be home by sunday if i make the rideout? thanks