Suicidal Bunny

lol @ rikster :smiley:

Rabbits do top themselves. :smiley: Especially when they are in the last stages of miximatosis (horrible way to die). Bunny was probably waiting for a decent motor to end its days ‘don’t like that one, want that one’ boing splat.

My dad always taught me not to swerve to avoid an animal. Not worth a pile up for a bunny, they often hop off afterwards aswell. I had a pidgeon fly into my car, big poof of feathers and a semi naked bird in the middle of the road… .then the car behind it finished it off. Picked feathers outta my rad for ages. Other than that, not hit anything yet.

p.s - second book is much better, asda sell it for £3. pure genius :stuck_out_tongue:

Funniest thread in a long time !

Not hit a bird myself, but a couple of years back was heading along the M4 in a car when a transit in front must have hit a bird cos there was a huge flurry of feathers, then a blob if yellow jelly-like substance stuck onto my windscreen :sick:

Low flying birds seems to be a theme here.

The only other ‘HIT’ I’ve had was with a swarm of bees at around 60mph.

It was like being machine-gunned as they hit my helmet and upper body. I had to pull over not just to wipe their little bodies off but to recover from the shock!

Hey come over to my place I have hundreds of the little breeders on my land…bring 12 bore and you can have as many as you can kill…

got them both Scanned they’re brilliant! (Pm if you want em! )

You’re only allowed to make confessions like this if you give us the recipe you used to cook it with after :smiley:

The other night I was forced to cycle through a horrendously squashed Yorkie…and I DON’T mean the chocolate bar either…

It still had its damm collar on… :sick: and one little tufty ear stuck up out of a a puddle of… :sick: :sick: :sick:

On the way back from Keti’s evening ride to Brighton I went right over a freshly dead fox. I prefer them to be much flatter than that! At least it was flatter for Triskie who was following immediatly behind!