suggestions please...

Abbey, I’m afraid I don’t know you, but as has been said, you’re not going to be able to save a great deal of weight off a hornet.

I’ve found most riders who have difficulties at slower speeds or stopping are those of shorter statue, perhaps lowering the bike would help ?

reducing the seat, taking some pre-load off the shock, changing the shock spring, changing the mount, are just some of the ways of doing it.

Hope this helps.

thanks for not calling me gimli…

and have cut the seat but have not used the lowering kit on her…

if ure garage has a slope but is wide, hop of the bike when the ground is flat, engine running. Stick it in first gear with one of ure feet with the clutch in. Slowly push the bike and release some of the clutch…once ure use to the bike your clutch control should improve so this will be easy. That will take some of the weight off pushin it.

As for the weight will take some time but u will get use to it…

ok am i in luck - she is way lighter than i thought she was… and easy to get in and out of the garage which was my main concern…

but here she is…

Attachments

CNV00076.JPG

CNV00080.JPG

CNV00086.JPG

She’s lovely…

Welcome home Bella, the new arrival…

Wow! Really nice, that’s the colour I would choose If I could have stretched the budget to a newer one…maybe in a couple of years when I’m ready to trade in

Congratulations Abby! I really liked the bike, looks fab, suits you! Where did you get it from?

thanks she is a beaut aint she…

i picked her up from motoden in shoreditch…

So I saw! The bike is really gorgeous! That colour is the one to have Abbey

That Hornet Looks well nice Nice choice Abbey J