Suggestion Box

+1

Can I suggest a page for suggestions?? :slight_smile:

On the old site there was a forum jump drop box, but I think a breadcrumb trail at the bottom is a great idea. (That sounds far naughtier than I intend)

As I use Gmail, all post notifications get stacked into one conversation as each email is the same. Other forums have the thread title in the subject, which seperates the emails. Is this possible?

If I click on a reply-to-post link while not logged in, I’m presented with a login page. It seems a bit weird that on logging in I’m taken back to the front page rather than a form where I can reply to that post.

Hi guys,

how about app for smartphones?

Would be great I think to use it when we get to meet’s and don’t know who is who :slight_smile:

My understanding is a site re-design is somewhere in the future which should allow it to be more mobile friendly. At present, the current forum system wouldn’t even allow Tapatalk :frowning:

I totally agree on this one… Is there any possibility of having one at the bottom as well??..:satisfied:

Also +1 for the smartphone app… Could bee really cool :cool:

Cheers guys, we are reading these and compiling them.

As Andy says, this site is pretty much static - our current tech guys aren’t skilled in the site language (they operate in much more advanced code bases) and it isn’t fair to ask them to try to untangle this ball of wool when their time could be spent better looking to the future. I mean we have to run on 2007 software FFS.

So all your wishes are going to be on our hit list for the new site and the new forum within. Both will be completely new and as modern as we can realistically get them.

Whats the language?

Would it be possible to have a section on Football in the Off Topic Chat? It would be nice to have a few chats about Norwich City’s rise to fame and fortune in the Premier League, why Ipswich Toon will never move up beyond Championship and why referees are always biased in favour of big clubs and never award penalties when they are clearly due:) (I don’t want to clog up General with such football talk as it’s not everyone’s cup of tea):slight_smile:

How about a commuting forum, aimed at discussing issues of road design, filtering, interactions between bikes and scooters, and dare I say, bicycles and the dreaded pedestrians?

I’m a London bicycle commuter who also rides, and these are issues I’m frequently musing on.

Cheers

-Seth