Suggestion Box

Click on your name and then “find all member’s posts” ?

:slight_smile:

lol…thank you, all this time and I didn’t even know that :smiley:

hi yes a workshop day where people can go and be shown how to mantaine there bikes chopperockers idea think i spelt it right sorry in avdance

and badges for each year/ and to show you go on rideouts at a price and most sites have a sponsor thing where you can sponsor if you wish but just under their name says sponsor so people will as it will be seen who has or not just £5 pa this will mount up and can be put to good use to.hope this takes off.

good luck

Is it possible to have the forum made available through Tapatalk?

It would then me much easier to browse the forum from an iPhone or Nexus One :slight_smile:

Hmm. Needs more pink.

LB waistcoats?

:wink:

LOL

+1

:smiley:

• 2 (with badges):slight_smile:

Plus One on tapatalk.

Any news on this one? Is it in the plan even?

Can we please have a stolen bike section?There have been a lot of bike thefts recently.
It would be quite helpful if we could have all them posts in a single place.

Being the majority of us are from London it would greatly help with the chance of recoveries & possible sightings.

+1

good idea

Thanks.
Shame non of the admins seem to be bothered.

I havnt read this whole thread, but I personally get bored of all the **** posted in there, hence why i dont reply to alot of threads.

when i go in there im expecting to see pics and vids of bikes and bike related stuff.

so i was wondering if we could have a bike related pic and vid section and an off topic pic and vid related section.

i just think people like Panagiotis and others are posting loads of off topic crap cos there bored at work???

PM Sent

I’m another one who thinks LB on tapatalk on the iPhone would be great
Makes using forums on a small screen a pleasure

what about replacing the censoring thing, so that it reverses the meaning, or makes it comical.

im not imaginative to think up ideas, but im sure there is someone here that is :smiley:

With over 2.5m people out of work.

Is it not worthwhile opening the Jobs section?

I understand it maybe closed due to spammers etc.

Did the Tapatalk request get anywhere?

It’s really very simple to set up… I did it in about 4 minutes I think :slight_smile: