Stupid moment

What are the bits on a wheel called? The bits that you use to inflate the tire? Little rubber things that push in to wheels, I cant remember what the **** they are called!!! :crazy:

Thinga majigs :smiley:

lol, thanks tig - very helpful. I’m only 34 and have the memory of a 80 year-old.



Yeah I know - di©khead, valve-stem. Derrrr.

I need a holiday:blush: