STUPID ******* CABBIES

Bad news, wish you a speedy recovery and hope the claim goes well.
There may be cctv evidence or to verify the exact accident time to cross check the phone records. Unless you had the prescence of mind to confirm the time with a witness or even better if someone saw him on the phone.

nice one fella ill have a look at that

Oh, bloody hell corona gixxa! Horrible pictures! Sorry to hear you’re beaten up. How is this being handled? Did the Police turn up?

no i told them i didnt need them there everything was sorted out just got a cad number off them what ever that is!!

at the time i felt fine prob cause off the adrenaline told them my wrist was hurting but thats it ill be fine ill get checked out in the morning
the police didnt turn up but amulance did even when i said i didnt need one

the medic said make sure i do seeing as i didnt want to go in the ambulance (didnt want to waste there time cause i was walking and i was happy with that!!!
as some else might have needed it more)

i got he’s details should be hearing from my insurance tommorow hope everything is ok

i know every time i look at the pics i think how lucky i am that i bailed out and didnt hit the car myself!!!

theres pics of it before the off in gallery: http://londonbikers.com/galleries/image.aspx?g=c103fed8-c509-432f-a5d5-82507d832549&i=ad7adb50-3f47-495d-a920-681264080f9c

jesus man, i have been to lord knows how many accidents involving bikes and seen some nasty sights and please dont take this the wrong way you got away pretty good, you must be made of rubber to have an accident like that and not be alot worse off. hope ya aint to sore bud.

well they say “fat bikers bounce better”!!!

im 6’5 stocky even the medics said that cause im so big i got away with it likely

“LUCKY BOY”
“hes seen bikes with half as much damage and the people died”!!! RIP

i cant say it enough “im thankfull i didnt hit anything”!!!

might i add a massive ouch !! tht looks reli painfull for u and ur bike. glad to here ur still gd. bloody ppl are alwyas on the fone nowadays im sure poice arnt enforcing it as much as they should.

aint being funny but, if you ran into the back of him then you aint gotta claim surely?

If someone slams their anchors on right in front of you, you should be able to avoid/stop! If you cant, you were too close/ too fast?

Sorry to seem unsymapathetic but we’re not invincible, we dont rule the roads, if someone can wipe us out , they will, lets not let em!~

Gutted to see a Gixxer smashed up, glad you’re ok though, Wig

wiggy: no he was coming the opposite way pulled right across the road in front me i hit he’s passengers side of the car not the back and i think he was on the phone

Gutted for you mate but you were able to walk away from it, bloody hell, that was some impact.

yeash mate, gutted for you. best of luck with the recovery and with the insurance thing

Sorry to hear this m8 pm me if ya mneed my professional help (pro bono)

Sounds like a nightmare. Looks like a nightmare. Sadly it’s real.

Perhaps you’ll have to take out a civil action to stand any chance of prosecution/recompense. The police don’t sound like they’re gonna do it? And the insurance co will certainly not 'cause it’s easier to make you pay for it next year (theiving gypsies).

Presume you got the prat’s details? Perhaps someone like http://www.whitedalton.co.uk might help?

just found out he has chauffeur insurance fully comp which is a relief
gotta get them to accept liability now!!!

bloody hell mate - that looks nasty - just glad you’re okay with nothing too serious!

just found out some very good info!!!

it happend outside a pub rang and asked if they had cctv they did but werent working
the chef and bar staff was outside and saw the fella on the phone gonna go to the pub and speak to the fella who saw it!
well thats another witness!!!

The more the merrier Careless or Dangerous Driving here you come!

Nice to hear some good news, god luck mate

Sorry mate, didn’t understand the circumstances from what you posted up earlier! It read like you had gone up his arse :o

How is the claim coming along?

not very good
my bikes still on the drive and nobody has been to look at the bike to asses it
my insurance dont want nothing to do with it as im only TPFT they said its down to the other party
so what the F*** do i pay insurance for its a joke
whenever i ring to speak to the person who is dealing with it no answer its getting on my nerves
makes me wonder why i have insurance sometimes its useless!!!