STUPID ******* CABBIES

CAME OFF FRIDAY NIGHT
WAS GOING ALONG MAIN ROAD AFTER JUST PULLING OUT INTO A GAP IN TRAFFIC GOT ONTO THE OUTSIDE LANE
GOING ALONG I CLOCKED THIS **** IN A PEOPLE CARRIER PULLING OVER THE ROAD HAD TO BRAKE HEAVY AS HE DESIDE’S TO ADMIRE THE SCENERY AND POODLE BANG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!

SO BRAKING SO HEAVY THE BACK END CAME UP TRIED TO STEER ROUND HIM ON 1 WHEEL BUT COULDNT LOST THE FRONT BIKE WENT INTO THE BACK WHEEL
AND I WENT FLYING DOWN THE ROAD GID KNOWS HOW I DIDNT HIT ANYTHING OR WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF A BUSY ROAD!!!

WHEN STOPPED ROLLING LOOKED BACK TO SEE THE BIKE!!! **** ME IT WAS A STATE
RAN BACK TO MAKE SURE HE DIDNT GO ANYWHERE AND THE **** WAS ON THE PHONE DONT KNOW IF HE WAS ON THE PHONE WHEN HE PULLED OUT BUT IM SURE SOMEONE SAID THAT HE WAS

ANYWAY BROKEN WRIST, CUT KNEES AND ELBOWS BUT STILL ALIVE (OBVIOUSLY)
HEARD THAT SOMEONE ELSE GOT TOOK OFF ON AN SP1 JUST UP THE ROAD I NOT SURE IF HES STILL HERE (HOPE IM WRONG)

HERE SHE IS!!!

Attachments

jesus titty fooking christ!!

dunno what to say!!! am a bit pished myself! at least your still breathing fella!!

christ she looks a mess but its only metal and plastic not blood and bones!!

Mate, I’m gutted for you and your bike. Most important thing is that you’ve gotten away with the injuries you have and it’s not worse.

I hope this was fully reported and local Police attended ?

F’ing idiots like that shouldn’t be on the road.

WoW sorry about your off Corona glad your still here and able to wright this post from the looks of your bike it was a hard off your wrist will heal bikes can be mended now all we need is a way of getting other road users to stop riding like they own the road

Chin up mate

Geez, that looks like some serious impact.

Glad you’re (reasonalbly) ok, as DA said, wounds will heal and bikes can be fixed.

Jolyon

Oh for ***** sake…man I had a great start to the day until I saw this…

I feel for you mate…the feelings of seeing mine in that state came flooding back…

love and luck to ya bro…head high…!!!

Poor luck fella.

Are they going to charge the driver?

Ouch. sorry to hear about your ‘off’. Is your wrist in plaster now? i really hope the police prosecute the idiot who did this and you get a decent amount of recompense.

SOrry to hhear about your off chap… painful injuries but the main thing is you’ll mend… best wishes for a speedy recovery!

I can’t believe the state of your ride. Hope its sorted - This gut needs a talking to…

OHH NOOOOO not another one! And on the same day as my off… Well buddy I hope you get back up on your feet pronto and get that bike sorted…

wow that looks a bad off.glad u r not badly hurt i hope u r wrist get better quick

thanks to everyone
yer the main thing is i can still walk but my bike its got to be wrote off aint it?

these idiots need to be sorted out its getting a joke now

same thing happened to one of my friends 2 weeks ago he aint so lucky he broke hes pelvis!!! but the person drove off *******
dya think i could find out if he was on hes phone or not

it will be a long shot but you can try the councils cctv network department…

dont hold ya breath mate…try all ya can and wish you luck.

Sorry to hear mate, nasty news, glad you’re ok

sorry to hear about that mate, ******* idiots on the roads, hope your not too bad

yer it was outside a boozzer and they have cameras pointing at the road

dya think i could get hes phone records

i have a witness who is a editor for a big sunday paper

i just wanna get my bike sorted now i was ment to be going assen on it in sept

hopefully it should be an open and closed case but i doubt it insurance aint worth the paper its write on

and does anyone know what i can do about work had to have time off work unpaid!!!

and it aint the best time to be without work!!!

Ouch soz to hear the bad news.

Bike can be fixed, glad to hear you’re ok.

Always worth trying local business and council cctv, hope all works out ok

You can claim Incapacity Benefits go to you local Job Centre

“Incapacity Benefit is for people of working age who cannot work because of illness or disability and are not entitled to Statutory Sick Pay, or Statutory Sick Pay has run out. Entitlement usually depends upon your National Insurance record (except some young adults), and may be subject to a medical assessment.”

Here is a number to the Job Centre switch bored they can tell you what you need to know
0845 377 1002

Oh no

I am so sorry to hear about your off…

But am glad to hear you ok… looking at your bike - OMG!!!