students going mental in London

The parents most likely earned that money, put the shoe on the other foot.

?

them dopey twats would be throwing each other at the plod…:D.

only 2 things that fall out of the sky…birdshit and parashite;)

smiled:).

Think before I post, yeah alright mate maybe I’ll run everything past you 1st… the point Im making is the fact the police aren’t allowed to act because of red tape and bullshit they are told sit back and let them crack on, then waste thousands of pounds and man hours trawaling through footage and photo’s trying to identify people find out who and where they are so they can be prosocuted Tear gas the blinkers they wont fight back then but of course thats against civil rights and all that… whatever they pay is a small price for the chance of a better job or quality or life at the end of the day nothing is for free not even education if they didnt pay for it then everyone else would in tax!

Left - Right - Left - Right.

Same old political struggle!

The problem I feel is a greater threat, is that regardless of how much degrees cost to obtain, the sheer numbers of people obtaining them actually ‘de-value’ the benefits of having one.

If we are all in possession of degrees, then there is nothing which separates you from the crowd in order to get the job - right?

And if the reason for a degree is to get the better paid job (it is btw…), then it ceases to be of use.

Therefore - my opinion is that if you are prepared to INVEST in your future in order to more money in your career, then it is a ridiculous argument to suggest it should be free and available to all - because it simply will not benefit ALL.

Get it? I hope so as its a really valid point - i know its late but it reads like poetry to me right now!

Police should have just gone on strike at the same time and let the students have the building. This government aren’t doing them any favours either.

Most important agenda for any citizen of the UK is to help end the lib-dem coup, those sneaky turncoat lap dogs.

I SAY GOOD LUCK TO EM TOO, HOW MUCH MORE CAN THE PEOPLE IN ENGLAND TAKE,

THEY TAKE WHAT THEY WONT FROM US ALL, AND WE ARE EXPECTED TO KEEP A STIFF UPPER LIP,

IF THEY START THE CUT BACKS IN THEIR OWN OFFIC, LIKE GET RID OF 10 MP,S HOW MUCH WOULD THAT SAVE, THIS COUNTRY, NOT JUST IN WAGES, BUT ALL THE FREE BEES, AND SCAMS, THEY DO.

IF THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL GET PUBLIC MONEY BACK, IS TO MAKE EM SPEND IT ON THE REPAIRS,

THEY HAVE ROBBED THE JO PUBLIC FOR FAR TO LONG.

STAND UP AND SHOW EM YOU WE AINT HAPPY

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING !!!smiled.

I disagree. You might have gone into higher education ‘to get the better paid job’ but don’t assume everyone does. The majority of school-leavers do it because their parents want them to, because they know they are unlikely to get a job without a qualification, because realistically they are not yet sufficiently mature to go out into the world and earn a living, because believe it or not some people enjoy studying, and last but not least because being a student is a great laugh and an experience they don’t want to miss. I’m amazed at the number of people who carry a huge chip on their shoulder against students. Okay so you missed out on all the fun…get over it.:stuck_out_tongue:

As to who should pay for education…it should be paid for 100% through the state. Free education for all is a sign of a healthy strong society…unfortunately as a society we are in the process of moving backwards on this.

I think I’ve made my point.

that’s right, and because it’s a right, it’s free.

FURTHER education however, is a privilege. that’s why it costs money. I finished college and didn’t go to uni because I knew I couldn’t afford it and my parents couldn’t afford to support me either. Maybe if kids weren’t brought up to believe they deserve everything they want, it wouldn’t be such a problem

Education isn’t pointless. In fact it is a ‘point’ in itself. It’s about studying, learning, appreciating things. Those who see it as some sort of financial transaction or a downpayment on a future job just don’t get it IMO.

Yeah but it didn’t used to be like that. Once upon a time (a less prosperous time than now BTW) people went into Higher Education on merit. They worked hard, passed exams and got into college. They didn’t have to pay for it because it was paid for by taxpayers who knew that everyone gets the benefit of education. Unlike wealth, education does have a trickle down effect.:slight_smile:

My brother is a para and a medic…I think he would argue that fact…I still mock him and call the cun.t a pongo tho:D

Getting your fees paid and a grant is cheaper than living on the state.

Lets not mention the police, great people… not ever injured a protester or anyone.

Lets ban protesting and marches oh NuLabour already did that.

" I’m amazed at the number of people who carry a huge chip on their shoulder against students."

Could be somthing to do with the fact that a high % of of uni grads have a holier than thou attitude and cant hide that look of disgust or distain when they find out you never went to uni.

Edited as it was beneath me to respond to this.

Apparently Cameron is going to pick up some hot tips today on how the Chinese deal with students.

You have basically just agreed with what i said!

I agree with your point about it being a great laugh - exactly, so students expect to get free money to get wasted and “mature”.

I did go, and that justifies me to my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. :doze: