Student's bizarre attack on Hell's Angels

Has to be one of the best starts to a story I’ve read in a while

A German student created a major traffic jam in Bavaria when he ‘mooned’ a group of Hell’s Angels, hurled a puppy at them and then escaped on a bulldozer.
http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Students_bizarre_attack_on_Hells_Angels

the ending was great. “the puppy is now in safe hands and being cared for”

hahah brilliant

haha amazing.:smiley:

Mooning, Puppy, Hells Angels, Bulldozer…Hmmmm, His got some issues to sort out!

I bet you didnt even read the story j’05’h… lol, you just read the first bit of the post then made a comment!! how very lazy :D:D:D

I did honestly!:hehe: and ive just read it again! why would anyone throw a puppy at the Hells Angels drop their pants and then escape in a bulldozer!!!:w00t:

Well I can’t explain the acts of mooning or puppy throwing, but having stirred up the hornets nest, in order to make good his escape he obviously needed something that could outrun a Harley… :smiley:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::D:D

He clearly wasn’t that serious about escaping if he left his car with the Angels prior to the bulldozer incident.

“What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell’s Angels is currently unclear,” said a spokesman for local police.

Maybe it was bad puppy:P

That’s easy - puppies are more chuckable than fully grown dogs (depending on the breed, of course).