Stolen

Yup you guessed it.

Someone has stolen my motorbike.

Fucking livid is an understatement…

Those who know the bike know it.

The rest it’s a blue SV650 K9 white stripe down the middle, not many on the road as only did that design for a little while.

Has a givi E45 top box… Scott oiler if you see it please let me know.

Total Fuckers

look around the local estates

Yer will do, waiting for the police tbh.

Just had a sighting going to check it out

Pooop.  really hope that you get a positive sighting and the bike is quick and easy to get back on the road.  Utter bollocks that we cannot beat these horrible people.

Sorry to hear that dude what area was it stolen from

Sorry to hear that dude what area was it stolen from Bigty
This. Also how was the motorcycle stored and secured?

Guys!

I have it back!

It is smashed up a bit, steering head is fucked, wiring shot givi box smashed and the right front faring…

But, I have her back. Waiting for forensics to come round and swab it all.

Just spoke to a bloke who had his nicked last night as well on an adjoining road to mine. Lexmoto Valencia 50 waiting for him to send over the Reg.

Fantastic news! I can only imagine how you feel now!

Aw fuck, and then that relief! If you need a hand waving a multimeter or spanner at it I can probably come along and help prod it back to life :slight_smile:

Wow, good news you got it back.
Hope the repair costs aren’t too bad.

How did you find it? And yes, how was it secured?
Glad you got it back

Wow, good news you got it back. Hope the repair costs aren't too bad. nivag
If I go all in and replace the fairing I think I'm going to be looking at about £600-£800 but given my excess was going to cost that anyway I'm not going to go through the insurance.

Aw fuck, and then that relief! If you need a hand waving a multimeter or spanner at it I can probably come along and help prod it back to life :)
Big Red S
Actually mate, any help is going to be appreciated. I really don't know what I'm going to do on it. Wiring is screwed, head thingy is snapped will need replacing. and it is not ride able as I cannot get it started. I had to wheel it back..

Sounds like same thing that happened to Scorch last year.

How did you find it? And yes, how was it secured? Glad you got it back yourebarred
the one neighbour I asked said she saw nothing.

10 minutes later get a call saying she’s seen a motorbike in a park and thinks it could be mine!

all I’m going to say on security is I have learnt my lesson! The guy I mentioned above has his all secured down and they cut through it all had to be the same people.

Went from Fuck to PHEW to fucking amateur cunts in about 20 seconds reading this.

Wow that is just shitty. :frowning:

Dont mean to argue but clearly no matter what security you had, they would have taken it… don’t beat yourself up about it.

Really glad you got it back. I’d offer to help like brs but i think i may add to the bill rather than reduce with my spannering skill :joy: