Stolen Yamaha R6

Not mine, but helping out…

Bike was stolen from Bow E3 last night. Yamaha R6 Reg number CP07 XAG. Please call 07739 411419 if you have any information. Please share and make this too hot to handle.

Attachments

Shit. That’s my neighbourhood. Will keep an eye out.

Yeah same here!

Wait. Where was it stolen from exactly?

I caught a scrot red handed fiddling around my locks on my bike at 1am, I chased him away, considering that’s next door to me, they’ve must have been the same crew. Sorry for your loss,

I now have to keep another deterrent on my bed table and an extra lock on the bike

Attachments

Wait. Where was it stolen from exactly? FlowWolf
Not sure I can ask.....

hahaha after my latest scrotes run-in a few months back I have since invested in a 33" long aluminium aperture used in very popular American sports sitting next to my front door.

hahaha after my latest scrotes run-in a few months back I have since invested in a 33" long aluminium aperture used in very popular American sports sitting next to my front door.
Dingo-Biker
rod rest ?

Wait. Where was it stolen from exactly? FlowWolf
Not sure I can ask.....
Dingo-Biker
Please do. We came across a junkie looking guy poking about under bike covers in our secure car park about a month ago. There's CCTV of him somewhere I think. 

Dingo-Biker
Hopefully you wont have to use it other for sports. But if you do end up using it, make sure it "finishes" the job

Please tell your friend to post on https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukmtp/

rod rest ?
Wise
LOL!  That could work too!

Please do. We came across a junkie looking guy poking about under bike covers in our secure car park about a month ago. There's CCTV of him somewhere I think. 
FlowWolf
Probably a paid informant or a spotter!  Scrote Scout!!
Please tell your friend to post on https://www.facebook.com/groups/ukmtp/ silveR6
Ah good idea!
Please do. We came across a junkie looking guy poking about under bike covers in our secure car park about a month ago. There's CCTV of him somewhere I think.  FlowWolf
Probably a paid informant or a spotter!  Scrote Scout!!
Dingo-Biker
Exactly what we though. He was in no condition to take any of the bikes and he went straight to the covered bikes to see what they were / how they were secured. 

Dingo-Biker
I have one similar, Tiger Woods uses them ;)

Nice!

Just realised that’s meant to say apparatus not bloody aperture!

Nice! Just realised that's meant to say apparatus not bloody aperture! Dingo-Biker
Could have been worse, it could have been asparagus.  :D