STOLEN - Lyndon's Postkitt's Alta Electric race bikes - REWARD! £5000

Unbelievable, I only posted about his Alta electric bikes yesterday and they then get stolen on the way to Erzberg Rodeo from J7 services on the M11 in Harlow, Essex.

Ah that sucks ass!!!

Oh snap

I cannot believe this! It’s insane! The guy spends god knows how long preparing for this, putting in god knows how many hours and how much money and then on the way to the event some scroats destroy all that hard work. Complete and utter scum!

Social media has an amazing power for fixing crappy situations like this though, the amount of awareness and pressure it can generate can be phenomenal. Best of luck with the return of the gear!

Wait! I saw them racing down this pathway next to Morrison’s in Stratford today around 1pm! Two young men, both white, probably around 18-20 years old, shirtless rode past me at rather high speeds towards Stratford. First I heard the sound only to realise that they’re electric and thought how cool that was and then looked back and saw them both going down the road with no tops on in shorts and sneakers. Thought how sweet it would be to see them come off.

Obviously don’t remember their faces as they whizzed past me but I’m 100% sure they were the same bikes.

Sounds a likely contender Cypher, send him a message. 

Sounds a likely contender Cypher, send him a message. 
me_groovy
I did, they already noted it and passed it on to people looking into the theft.

Wait! I saw them racing down this pathway next to Morrison's in Stratford today around 1pm! Two young men, both white, probably around 18-20 years old, shirtless rode past me at rather high speeds towards Stratford. First I heard the sound only to realise that they're electric and though how cool that was and then looked back and saw them both going down the road with no tops on in shorts and sneakers. Though how sweet it would be to see them come off.
Obviously don't remember their faces as they whizzed past me but I'm 100% sure they were the same bikes.
Cypher
wow  .. good work london bikers to place the bikes ... hope it helps Lydon  ..