Stolen BMW F650GS

:frowning: Sorry to hear this too.

bollox!

if you need any help looking shout me!

FFS, Sorry to hear about that Ali. Hope you get it back. Its getting ridiculous.

UPDATE: We have found the bike. Some little fcukers ripped out the ignition barell and cos they couldnt start it that way pushed it down the road into the estates and thats where we found it hidden. They dropped the bike aswel!

Result !!! Sort of. Hope you get her fixed up. So its little cunty kids then I guess?

Yeah i think so… am going to do some digging and see if i can find out who the little sh1ts are and wen i find them…

:w00t: lucky to get that back mate. No offence but **** leaving a bike in the street in Hackney. It’s a shithole

glad you got it back! but did they take the teddy you had on it?

With no security on it as well…

sorry to hear this, glad you got it back. hope its all okish:)

The alarm and the disc lock was on it… I wasnt home when it got taken i was on my other bike in the other side of London…

I’ve been told he only thing worth taking off them bikes is the ignition, the rest is scrap value. Glad you have it back tho xxx

I was relieved to read that you’ve got your bike back!

Glad its back

I wouldn’t want it back to be honest the thought of some dirty bastard touching it would make me not want it again

So happy for you hon! :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear of the attempted theft and the damage, but at least you got it back. Good luck in getting it fixed.

Glad you managed to get it back. Hope you get to fix it alright!

Its good you got it back and i have a suprise for you later think you know what it is anyways that will make you smile from ear to ear :wink:

So sorry tohear this news, Its getting a joke all these thefts. I admit bit strange stealing a BMW of all machines. None the less its your pride and joy, hope you get it fixed up.

Starting to worry when mines gonna go, been so luck for 8yrs

Gonna happen sooner or later