Stealth v Ferrari 360 Spyder

Pulled up at the lights against Ferrari 360 Spyder tonight on the ?, and i done him off the lights big time no surprise there. At the next set of lights he wound window down and said he liked my bike , then he wheel spun drifting side ways to next set of lights. He had race pipes on the car sounded awesome as he was driving it what it was built for, but then he got caught in traffic but it was good to see a Farrari driven hard

Must have been some sight Pete, far too many Sunday driving 60yr old supercar owners driving cars like there Tesco trolleys.

Beautiful sight and sound I’m sure.

Pete I had something very similar about 50m years ago. A bloke in a 911(SE). I was only on a CBR6 but obviously the same result off the lights. The driver of the Porsche turn out to be none-other the than the ‘Dark Destroyer’ himself! (aka Nigel Benn). He too was most complimentary, but surprised it was only a 600cc

The victory was obviously a hollow one cause the DD never stood a chance. But when you have a lil’racette with a petrolhead, its the “taking part” that counts

I once followed one of those “Rocket’s” (from the Light Car Company). The driver had his son in the back so wasn’t going garrity, but I followed him for miles and miles. What a facking joy

Nice one Pete! A rare sight indeed. I’ve only ever seen Ferrari’s stuck in traffic with nervous drivers looking at the temperature gauge. Wish my clutch would allow quick-starts

Saw a fast Mercedes on the A40 last night, the temptation was there, but I resisted

IVE HAD IT WITH A PORSCHE 911 TURBO TUNED TO 550 BHP (SO HE SAID) THE OTHER WEEK ON WAY TO ACE ROUND 406 HE WAS UP MY ARSE HAD TO SLOW FOR CAMERA THEN SHOWED HIM WHAT THE GIXXA 6 COULD DO HAD SOME ONE ON BACK AS WELL HE HAD IT FROM NEXT LIGHTS AGAIN SOUNDED AWESOME!
IF ONLY I WAS ON MY OWN! BUT STILL HAD IT WITH HIM 2 UP!
WHY BUY A 60-100K PIECE OF METAL WHEN YA CAN BUY A BIKE FOR 3K THAT WILL BE QUICKER!
MUST HAVE A SMALL COCK OR SOMETHING!!!LOL

riding home yesterday i was on the between hitchin and luton. i was cruising along at 70-80 in the outside lane and there was a merc slk but it was the AMG version! he started to boot it so i dropped a couple of cogs and wound it up, i pulled away from him but with a head wind and rucksack on i slowed up! i had a tonne48 on the clock as he passed! pulled up next to him at a roundabout greeted by thumbs up!
its not big and it aint clever but it did make my journey home more interesting!!

no actually your wrong matey it is big and it is clever

lol he may have a few bikes at home too

yeah it is!

err i agree wi simon… it is very big and clever and wot the fcuk were ya doin lettin him passed? makes my trip into work on the bike with big grins every time i kick their butts. or just get some1 who will play!

its only a gixxer6, on an uphill section, head wind, 6ft 5in tall fatlad on it! how many excuses do i need??