Spy cameras to track the every move of drivers

…see LB news 04 December 2005

http://londonbikers.com/story.aspx?uid=7213c236-c67d-4c1e-9e66-16bc624b8cab

THIS KIND OF POLICE GOVERNMENT ACTIVITY FREAKS ME OUT. WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT THING THEY UP TO??

WHAT ABOUT A NICE BARCODE AND CHIPS IMPLANTED UNDER THE SKIN.

SO THEY WILL KNOW WHERE EVERYBODY IS ALL THE TIME.

IT’S TIME TO GO UNDERGROUND!!!

just print 1.000.000 NEW NUMBERPLATES AND THE ARE ALL “LB 1” i bet that will keep the new computer busy for some time…

smoke…

It’s scary huh? I can only see these leading to a massive rise in cloned numberplates. Who’s going to get penalised here, the guilty? Nope, the innocent. Same old stupid ideas made to generate more tax money

“it will first be used to enforce variable speed limits, then to tackle more serious crime”

Says it all doesnt it, serious crime comes second to speeding

H

Number plate theft has gone up to 40,000 p/a and it will explode next year when the ANPR systems go live nationwide.

I’d replace your screws with those ones you can’t unscrew…

Or velcro, and take your plate with you when you park up!

Mmmm … makes you think doesn’t it! … I think that using a bike with an unreadable plate is a far lesser offence, with a smaller penalty compared to the sh!t you could get from these horrid lttle devices. Of course, I would never condone such behaviour, honest guv!!

Taking your plate off won’t help. I read a report where they caught a couple of guys standing on the roadside making a note of cars coming past. They went to a lot of effort and managed to get a few that done the same journey everyday (not difficult really though) and cloned those plates.

1984 is about right Mo, some said it would never happen but I think 2084 will be a scary place

Did anyone see The Gadget Show last night? Now the new bar codes are just as scary, if not more so

comercial velcro 2" wide you can buy it @ B&Q very strong