Sponsor TDJs Mega Sore Butt Ride in June

I thought it was already posted in here but notice it isn’t, so here goes :smiley: (Main thread is in ride outs and meets http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic647064-52-1.aspx )

In June 2010 I will be embarking on a 4300 mile ride in 8 days, for Londonbikers chosen charity London’s Air Ambulance.

[center]MEGA SORE BUTT JUNE 2010[/center]

This has been a personal goal for sometime and after successfully competing in the RBLR 1000 in 2009 I have decided to embark on a ride of 4300 miles in 8 days, combining three separate events in the process, riding my Triumph Sprint St 1050.

1. The End to End = Lands End to John O Groats approx 874miles within 24 hours

2. The Four Corners = John O Groats (N) - St Davids (W) - Lands End (S) - Lowestoft (E) 1500 miles within 36 hours

3. The Royal British Legion 1000 miles within 24 hours
    These rides have to be timed and documented and will be certificated by the Iron Butt Association.

I will also be visiting Lizard Point GB’s most southerly point and Dunnet Head GB’s most northerly point on mainland Britain.

Schedule:
Day 1-13.06.10. London to Lands End via Lizard Point.
Day 2-14.06.10. Lands End to John O Groats
Day 3-15.06.10. Rest Day - Visit Dunnet Head
Day 4 & 5-16/17.06.10. Four Corners Ride has to be completed within 36 hours
Day 6-18.06.10. Travelling from Lowestoft to Leeds for the start of the Iron Butt
Day 7 & 8-19/20.06.10. RBLR 1000 miles has to be completed within 24 hours. Then travelling back to London.

My chosen charity is London’s Air Ambulance whom I have supported over the last few years via londonbikers.com. It hits home especially when you have personal experience of it being needed for close friends. The LAA relies on generous donations to keep it running.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page, don’t forget to add ‘Gift Aid’ if you are a UK tax payer.

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

So please dig deep and donate now.

We have had the bike on the stand at Ally Pally with LAAs Rapid Response car and bike. We also have a few things in the pipeline - Watch this space :smiley: As soon as we have more details I will update this post.