Speedo healer

Just ordered one. I should’ve really posted before ordering but does anyone have one?

No, but was looking into them when I got the CBR. Only issue I have is I don’t have a way of getting a true speed reading from something like a GPS/Satnav speedo.

Let me know how you get on with it though.

Yes, I have one on my blade that I will selling.

ohhh… but why do you need to know the exact number? If it helps when using Co Pilot GPS I’ve found out that 78 mph on the bike speed is actually a ground speed of 70.  Technically it doesn’t get more accurate than a GPS reading.

Every make and model of bike will be out by different percentages. You need to know the exact speed you are doing vs your bikes’ indicated speed so that you can correctly configure the speedo healer.

I’ve dropped a sprocket on the front and Will probably bump two at the rear as well.

Plus riding in central London with its ooddles of 20s and speed cameras I just wanted to actually know for sure.

Are you only selling it cos of the bike change…?

Jax was creaming over the S1000RR

Jax was creaming over the S1000RR DrWhooligan
JAX creams over a lot of things. So I've heard.

Been thinking about this since I dropped a tooth on the front too. Not really about speed on the dash but mileage, since that tends to be linked to the speed of the bike. For me, 1 tooth down shows ~106 miles on the odo for every 100 miles travelled.

so this would still mean the wear on your tyres would give you an inaccurate reading, but not as much as if you’ve changed the final drive…

Fok me… you guys like to make things complicated

:joy: I just want to know how fast I’m really going :innocent:

Are you only selling it cos of the bike change…?

Jax was creaming over the S1000RR

DrWhooligan
Yes, I will be selling my blade 'cause of the new bike :-) )  

And I thought it was a pigeon that had christened the new bike…

Should have seen the mess he made of he R1M

Should have seen the mess he made of he R1M Changyammi
LOL !

It came today! :sunglasses:

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg