Special rideout 8th February 2009, please help.

Hi guys, didnt get back as fast as B-man but stopped at southend seafront for fish and chips, great ride great people great company no more taking you bike off road buttonmonkey the mud spray gets us all in the end. all pictures have been put on apart from one that has been requested not to be put on by a certain lady( you know who you are)looking forward to thinking more about the 24 1000 ginger but no thermals ride hard core lol.

rat and Badger

from left to right Jetstream and the lovely Julie, the good looking Guitarman with the hi vis Suzuki, the stunning Snooks and Rat

Excellent day.

Great turn out and great company. Nice trip to Southend for Fish & Chips as well.

As all have said above, a great day for a ride, and great company. Thanks to Guitarman for finding us an excellent lunch stop.

See you all again soon:)

What a turn out. great weather, marshalling was good from what i saw and great ride too. Saw a few faces from here but didnt get a chance to say hello, my sunday roast was calling me home!. Thanks all. :smiley:

[quote]
Busa55 (08/02/2009)

Well, good turn out, pity the group I ended up following got lost, no corners being marked, I was at the back so stopped to mark a corner waited 20 mins but no one ever came! made my way to the A127 but did not know which direction the diner was, picked the wrong way and ended back at the M25 so came home.Oh no … that’s why we searched and searched and could not find you in the crowd when we were setting off for the fish & chips :crying:

Video of everyone leaving the pub in Waltham

https://www.youtube.com/v/pIhNT0J_1AU&hl=en&fs=1

Apoligies i completly lost out on this one looked a good turn out tho gutted i missed it

What a brilliant turn out well done :slight_smile: Video’s good aswell :slight_smile:

OK being a sad git I’ve noted MOST of the LBr’s

1:26 Ginger and his T-Shirt :w00t:
1:33 B-Man
1:57 Bussa55 and Mrs Bussa55
1:58 Jetstream (nice shiney new jacket) and Jetstream’s Sunday date :wink:
2:03 Guitarman
2:05 Whooops forgot their names (Guitarman help me out)
2:07 ME :smiley:
2:09 Snooks
2:10 Andy

Sorry Digger, MickyWhizz & Canopener but couldn’t pick you out

3:31… with a working bike haha

OK so now just missing Digger

2:05 Whooops forgot their names (Guitarman help me out)
3:28 Micky Wiz (possibly, well it’s Yellow)
3:31 FlyingCanopener

Hi All,

4.10 is meeeeeeeee. Black ZX636
Near the back as per! :smiley:

We are now compleate (I think) :D:D

2:05 Rat & Badger (Should have looked at Guitarman’s photo comments)
3:28 Micky Wiz (possibly, well it’s Yellow)
3:31 FlyingCanopener
4:10 Digger

Ha ha, well done Tim. There are some photos from the diner here:

www.127diner.co.uk/deansride/index.htm

(the only one I recognise is no 14 - The Jacket:D) J’s SD

What a great day seeing us all again on video (before some of us got lost lol) makes me proud to be a biker knowing that we come together for such an occasion despite make model or serial number bring on the trumpets see you guys soon for another great rideout.

Ps yes they are Rat (chris) and Badger (Sue ) Button monkey, and no more riding at eighty standing up just because you are short lol

What this one :D:D (at least it makes you nice and recongnisable and easy to follow)

No getting lost for this monkey :wink:

Attachments

L1040472.jpg

Funnily enough that’s what the copper that stopped me this afternoon on the Sidcup paypass for the same thing said :ermm:

Gutted I didnt make - looks like it was a great day with a brilliant turn out. Kicking myself now!

Here’s a pic of the guy that blocked me in a made me do a bit of mud plugging.

A big thanks to Chris for helping me get the bike out :smiley:

Attachments

bloke-that-blocked-me-in.jpg

yep was a good turn out, sorry to hear about Mo getting lost now i know why we could not find him at the diner.