Sparrows Fart

I’ll be at Box Hill 7am sunday if anyone wants to join me. usual set up, leave 7.30am ride out loop & back to box for 10ish.Trying to convince the red wheelieing thing to come but its working…

And before you start mentioning last week, the key word here is WEATHER DEPENDANT, so that means if you get up look at the window and its pissing down, get back in ya toasty bed!!

Post if you fancy coming cause i’ll leave earlier and do a faster bigger loop if i’m billy no friends…

im up for this.
be good if you actually make this one eh…

Love to but as you say not if its raining.

:):slight_smile:

forecast for a nice start to sunday

lol i’m gonna have to go tomorrow if theres a typhoon now aint i…!

no rain.
any other takers?

Are we still on?

just eating my cereal, see you there… :smiley:

Damn, if I had read this yesterday I might have been able to get a pass from the wife…

Great ride out chenster and bandit, hope you enjoyed the route? Shame its was greasy wet, those bends are great fun in the dry along those roads!

hope you both got home safely…

I go out from box early most sunday mornings so feel free to get a pass in advance!

:wink:

Thanks for the great route the slippery roads were good pratice - need to ride in all conditions if I’m to get better.Got home fine thanks. Nice to see you both.

Is this on this Sunday PW or is it all over to Oakdene with Chenster?
<a href=UserInfo5133.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=Chenster10R Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘5133’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘5133’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘5133’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onclick=“InstantASP_OpenMenu(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl21_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl21_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo5133.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=Chenster10R Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘5133’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘5133’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘5133’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”><A class=SmlBoldLinks id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl21_smAuthorName onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;” onmouseout=“window.status=’’;return true;” href=“void(’’);”>

yeah come over.

Paul is washing his hair

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry bonkie, no sparrows this weekend.

If my plans change i’ll meet come along to the oakdene gig…