spanish classes?

[quote]
andyp69 (16/10/2008)

errrrrrrr NO Comment.

Don’t be shy Andy…you can tell me.

Oh she most certainly is that!! lol :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I found the Oye website good to practice when I was learning.

Work this out and it may help

Mi Chica es espanola y habla espanol tambien yo tengo ocho cd’s para aprender espanol tu puedes tener los cd’s estan muy bien. Michael Thomas

I wrote that all myself so its probaly wrong but i lernt that off of the cd’s

Almost an A - “Son muy buenos” would be better
Oh and the Spanish use fullstops!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

You perve - thats why I prefer to ride behind you! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why I keep slowing down, I didn’t realise you’d noticed! :Whistling:

I was actually referring to our conversation at Box Hill last Friday over lunch. :wink:

Anyway I didn’t realise you ‘preferred’ to ride behind me, I just figured it was because you couldn’t keep up? Or is it because you’re the perve (I think the shrinks call that ‘projection’, pretending it’s someone else with the issues when all along it’s you?!? :wink: ) and you just like looking at my tight buns?!? :w00t:

No, No and NO! (Oh and you wish!)
We should probably stop ruining this thread :Whistling:

it’s all 'appnin. lol. feel free to ruin as appropriate. soz nonsense, dunno why i assumed you was a fella :Whistling:

thanks for all your replies guys. really helpful. my gf laughed when i told her i’d posted on here but we’re well set now so nice one. i’ll have a chat to garret next time i see him.

dunno about that sentence! recognised a few words :blush: something like, my girlfriend’s spanish and you learn’t to speak spanish from cds???

cheers again peeps :slight_smile:

[quote]
Wigglemethis (16/10/2008)

Work this out and it may help

Mi Chica es espanola y habla espanol tambien yo tengo ocho cd’s para aprender espanol tu puedes tener los cd’s estan muy bien. Michael Thomas

I wrote that all myself so its probaly wrong but i lernt that off of the cd’s[/quote] Let me guess…Julio Inglesias greatest hits?:wink:

See there you go again, projection! :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe we should try and have this conversation in Spanish to keep it on topic?!? :wink:

ce! en espanol por fabor :wink: