Spaces left on ELAM track based training weekend at Circuit de Folembray (Northern France)

The East London Advanced Motorcycle group I’m in have spaces going on their yearly trip to the Folembray circuit in Northern France, on Aug 16-18th. It’s not a traditional hooligan track day, more advanced bike training and coaching done on a track, but is open pit lane in afternoon (split into advanced and novice-intermediate sessions). Any road bike is fine and any two piece zip together textiles or leathers are fine.

It’s organised by Eurotrax for ELAM, who do a great job in sorting everything out. More info:
https://elam.org.uk/folembray-16th-18th-august-2019-key-details/

Bottom line: Ferry, 2 nights hotel in St Quentin, breakfasts, day on track is £300. Plus optional £30 for group evening meal.
Contact details on link above if you’re interested.

Many of us incorporate the weekend into a longer tour around France or Belgium, Eurotrax can accommodate flexibility in when you want to cross the channel. Went 2 years ago, really enjoyed it, and looking forward to going again this year.

1 Like

bit short notice for me otherwise something I’d have been keen on.

I’ve done the Folembray track 8 times with ELAM. The coaching is very good. The track is ok. I’ve had problems with one of the hotels (Hotel du Golf de l’Ailette) they used a few times regarding food, and that is what prevents me from going there again. That hotel is in a pretty desolate area, so it is almost like a captive audience for food. The beer there is extremely limited and very expensive too.

We’re not staying in that hotel this year. Rather one in the town of St Quinten.

Had no issues with food myself at Golf hotel in past though, found it quite nice and tranquil out on its own overlooking a lake. But yeah bit pricy.

can I post this on the LAM site ?

Yes, please do. Thanks!

ok done