Sp parameter error with forum search

Hey,

Sorry I found the attached error when I clicked on the “Next 10” link of a forum search. If you’d like any more info drop me a line.

Cheers

David

Attachments

Whoops, sorry about that midlife, I’ll look into it, thanks for the screenshot.

Having exactly the same problem. Here’s what appears:

Server Error in ‘/’ Application. Procedure ‘if_sp_SearchForums’ expects parameter ‘@ForumID’, which was not supplied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Procedure ‘if_sp_SearchForums’ expects parameter ‘@ForumID’, which was not supplied.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:

[SqlException: Procedure ‘if_sp_SearchForums’ expects parameter ‘@ForumID’, which was not supplied.] System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) +742 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +44 System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +5 System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromCommand(Object data, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +304 System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +77 System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable) +36 InstantASP.InstantForum.Logic.SearchForums(String strQuery, String strForumID, String strOrderBy, String strSortOrder, String strSearchType, String strMemberName, String strPostedWithin, String strSearchWithin, Boolean bolMemberNameExactMatch, Boolean bolIncludeBannedMembers, String strMemberGroupIDFromSearch, String CurrentUserMemberGroupID) +2056 InstantASP.InstantForum.WebSite.search.BindSearchResults() InstantASP.InstantForum.WebSite.search.PagerButtonClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108 System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

This should now be fixed, let me know if you experience any troubles. Once again, sorry you had to experience it.