SOS I think someone was hoping I would believe it here overnight SOS

SOS. I’ve just finished work and went to collect my FireBlade and I have found that somebody has let my tires down and fitted a chain and padlock on my back wheel.
I have managed to smash the padlock off from the back wheel and I have pushed my bike to the petrol station. I have managed to get air in my tyres. But I have no idea what the pressure should be can anybody help me with it is a CBR Fireblade 929 2001
I have MICHELIN PILOT ROAD 2 back 190/50/17 and the Front 120/70/17.

Have you informed the police??

Front 34 psi, Rear 36psi according to this website http://www.drivegreen.com/Motorcycle_Tire_Pressure_honda.htm

You had Internet for lb but not Google?

^^ I’m with Shaun on this one.

also, I hope it’s not someone else’s bike that looks like yours :wink: kidding!

Assume you’ve never checked the tyre pressures either???

Good news that you’ve possibly averted the bike being stolen but I’d still inform the police may be able to get some forensics off the chain???

Sounds malicious not thievery, you upset somebody recently!

The piss takes are getting worse… bring back the guy that hit the fox… I liked him.

The piss takes are getting worse.... bring back the guy that hit the fox.. I liked him. ijg5
LOL, Arthur

If it were me, i would’ve left it as it was and rung the Police and when they arrived asked if they would watch it to see who came back to it. they probably wouldn’t but it would’ve been worth asking

how do we know this is really the owner we are helping here?

how do we know this is really the owner we are helping here? silveR6
why would a thief care about the correct pressures?

Because its not his bike therefore clueless?
Much to say, not very smart though.

I’d say there’s more concerning things than tyre pressure if someone had let my air out, let alone padlocked the back wheel.

Did they leave a card in the windscreen reading “sorry to have let you down”?

if I had flat tyres on my bike & I wasn’t sure what pressures to put in & there was a chance my bike was up for grabs

I would put enough air in the tyres to get it away from the area who cares what pressure you need

you need enough so its not a handful to handle

spoke to the police. and the kent police said the people are locking bikes up to come back to take them later with a van. its all on CCTV … im back home Thanks to the ones that helped and no i do not know my tyre pressure i tried to look it up but had no luck as i keep finding 42 psi - 2.9 BAR rear … 36 psi - 2.5 BAR front and that looks to high. and why London Bikers not Google well because this is a community and we support each other. 

How did you get the chain off?

“I have managed to smash the padlock off from the back wheel”

The piss takes are getting worse.... bring back the guy that hit the fox.. I liked him. ijg5
This guy ^^

<a href=“<a href=” http:=“” giphy.com=“” gifs=“” reaction-laughing-laugh-ltrelc58xlusi"=“”>via" class=“redactor-linkify-object”>Ewan Mcgregor Laughing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY">via