Sometimes change is needed

To hijack the thought for a day a little bit I thought I’d add this one - I still couldn’t beat Salee to the thought for a day

I took this to heart last year when there were big changes going on in my life and I think it will ring true for a few other people too (although maybe not the last sentence )

It takes great courage and inner strength to change from what is known and comfortable to something which is new and fresh. That which is unknown often contains our greatest potential. To seek our unknown potential by risking change is the path of true greatness. Such action brings much favour and untold blessings.

ok, I’m done being sensible now

change is a wall between two gardens…

and they say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

Yeah and sometimes sleep is needed - think it’s time for bed before I come out with any more drivel

I promise to try to add something constructive to a biking thread… who am I kidding - I know nothing useful beyond how to stuff loads of gear under your pillion seat and where to take leathers to get them adjusted!

Night night

I think we’re all agreed in Yorkshire - change isn’t good

Great quote which fits me perfectly too

So true! Just see what a difference it makes when you change to a fresh set of rubber

Would you care to elaborate ???

Its from Soccer AM

Ooooo Northern boys love gravy

Except maybe the local plod I hear !!