I’m in a shit mood as I’ve been in A+E for 3 hours and not seen a doctor

I’m bored shitless

http://bash.org/?random1 ?

Well… just think it could’ve been worst - :stuck_out_tongue:

A few more tragedies

Ha ha. Thanks for that.

Ah, this reminds me, I could watch this all day:

Hope your injuries aren’t to bad GWS

Sorry… got lost reading bash.org there for a bit…

You can look up Parkour accidents also if you want to see people falling off buildings.

I’m sure you’ll be laughing your head off when they tell you that you’re suffering from post traumatic dyslexia & you’ve been sitting in B&Q for 3 hours… :laughing:

How can you be bored? Youve just seen my ugly mush which is just as good as a joke lol

you even got tea! The only person of today lol

This was before that! You where just trying to sell me stuff! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: been thinking about the aria on the hobble home. Even got to second base (with a manikin).

Thanks for the tea!

??

Now if that would have been Wagner it would have been more acceptable.

It was at this moment Jackson knew… He f**ked up…

Glad you are not injured too bad Nick.

Seems like a lot of LBs are suffering lately, in lots of different ways. :frowning:

As panagiotis rarely surfaces here anymore I’ll steal one of his jokes…

What was Whitney Houston’s favourite type of coordination?

HAAAAAAAANDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYEEEEE!

A woman goes to the Doctor, worried about her husband 's temper.
The Doctor asks: "What’s the problem?
The woman says: “Doctor, I don’t know what to do. Every day my husband seems to lose his temper for no reason. It scares me.”
The Doctor says: "I have a cure for that. When it seems that your husband is getting angry, just take a glass of water and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don’t swallow it until he either leaves the room or calms down.”
Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.
The woman says: “Doctor that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband started losing it, I swished with water. I swished and swished, and he calmed right down! How does a glass of water do that?”
The Doctor says: “The water itself does nothing. It’s keeping your mouth shut that does the trick”.