Some Fecker has keyed my tank

Me …lol

Just kidding i havent got a clue who offered …lol

Who offered? :smiley:

Jamesy did you offer :wink:

There you go - he’s offering his ‘Jamesy’ spray service.

Well quite honestly I don’t see why you’d need anyone’s help, especially if you’re a girl, from what I’ve been told it’s all very similar to nail polishing (Not personal experience, I have a mother y’know).

And I wasn’t directly offering my service, but I guess if you were desperate enough to not do it to buy the touch-up paint and ride all the way into the uulu to me it could be done. But you’d have to vehemently hate touching up paint scratches :satisfied:

I think i should be ok, I will set my old man on it in the week if he has time, and to be fair he does have his own to put right too, and i have a broken bit of plastic needs changing…

Investing in a cover too, might deter the little sods

I have a cover that i put over my bike as i dont need to look at the mantlepeice while poking the fire…lol

I don’t get it ??

That won’t deter them…the wee sh*tes. Get a big dog with huge teeth…or a drunken weasel…and chain it up near the bike…they won’t come near it then! :smiley:

Not surprised with that monster you ride! :hehe:

Cant u do it urself insted of making others do it for you? :blink:

I willl do all the fetching and carrying, and will be making numerous cups of tea i’m sure, I wont get away lightly

well if you were blonde like ltl_ally then i’d understand …lol

Wont tell you what i am naturally… whistles

well let me take you out on a date then i can see …lol

A monkey cud prolly do the job so why cant u? Its how u learn for future references :blink: :ermm: What if there was no1 to do it for you?
And oh my gosh all that carrying ur going to have to do :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus i do most of my own stuff on the bike :ermm: :Whistling:

get a tank bag. if your using touch up be sure to use one brissle when painting to keep it tidy and t-cut between coats when dry to keep it flat.

so can you come and do mine as I’m like Stacey/Emma/Giggles cant do anything for myself so have to run to a girl who does her own matienance

meow…put ya claws away you!:smiley:

Stacey could do what i do, go to essential bug them, make them tea, talk non stop and they will fix ya bike up in time…i get the greeting…‘what you broke now’ when i turn up.:wink:

oh yeh the touch up paint ideas spot on me thinks, just search the net for the paint code, or ring a honda dealer?

shivers advice actually sounds spot on.

Exactly, and to be honest I should stick to what I am good at, standing there looking good, and making tea !! No broken nails, and my poor old Lisa will get better rather than worse, me and mending … no no no !!