Some Fecker has keyed my tank

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

And my old man’s

Not a happy bunny !!

Bottom-feeders, why do they feel the need to do stuff like that? Probably just some bored kids :frowning:

How bad is the key-ing, just taken away a layer of paint or is it right down to the metal/plastic of the tank itself?

Either way will mean some work, just the former will mean T-cut and a lot of elbow grease, and the latter will mean a trip to Halfords for the correct paint and some careful work! Hope it’s not too awful :slight_smile:

I wish i had a tank that wud be awesome…

Well to me it looks quite deep, you can see silver, but i dunno if that is the undercoating or the tank itself, i’m just a woman remember !! But either way still needs work doing to it. Hey we live in a nice neighbourhood too, i think that is the most shocking thing

+1 :smiley:

+2

I’m sure someone on here will offer help :wink:
But dont go spending lots of money on it - they may just do it again. Save your pennies for the next bike :smiley:

+3 :smiley:

I was sorry to hear that happened Emma :frowning: :frowning: I hope you find out who did it if they are local. That is just a horrible thing to do.

On another note - great to meet you and the rest of the folks on the Boxhill ride today - had a cracking time :slight_smile:

So stacey/Emma/Giggles when we going for a drink

We’re not, ever, please drop this

As alex said, just do a decent job using Halfords stuff to make it look ok and stop the rust getting in. Save the proper job for when you need to sell/trade it.

We have a phantom key scraper around here and it seems that any proper spray job get re scratched while decent amateur efforts are left alone.

Don’t ask. I don’t understand it either.

I cant as a tank will break through the road surface …lol

Ahhh, poor ginger

Don’t be such a meany… A bit of humour is needed here me thinks, and i am sure he would behave :smiley:

Ginger’s bank manager said he needs to find new love - and stop paying for it :hehe:

As both Alex and Oldguy said, Halfords touch-up paint, do a half-decent job, make it look relatively pretty and save the spray (and dent in your wallet) for later.

I’m sure if you bought the paint there would be someone nearby willing to do it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah u need a dash of humour and a pinch of laughter :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe:

And be nice to Ginger!

ginger does have a heart of gold :smiley:

Here you go - someone has offered already :wink:

I’m missing something here, who offered???