Some days are better than others.

Some days are better than others.

There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a great huge,trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down inone swig.

“Well, whatcha’ gonna do about it?” he says, menacingly, as I burstinto tears.

“Come on, man,” the biker says, “I didn’t think you’d CRY. Ican`t stand to see a man crying.”

“This is the worst day of my life,” I say. “I’m a completefailure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to theparking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don’t have any insurance. Ileft my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another man andthen my dog bit me.”

“So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, Ibuy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve;then you show up and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, how’s your daygoing?”

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Lol :-).

Haha! Good one!