Now sold elsewhere
This is a beautiful jacket, from the triumph waterproof H2Sport range. You can read about it here, but the key features are:
- 1.2-1.4mm leather with TFL heat reflective coating
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Easily removable CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors
- Double leather stitched impact seams
- Hidden ventilation panels
- Multiple internal pocket compartments
- Removable inner thermal liner
- Side adjustment zippers
- Option to fit fleece neck warmer
- Waist connection zipper supplied
- Straight fitting style
List price is £325.
The jacket is without tags but completely unworn, and comes with the thermal lining and the elbow and shoulder armour. It has vents front and rear for when the weather is a little warmer, too.
There’s a size guide in the first link above, but if you’re a 38 chest or a slim 40 then it should be fine for you. The official size is 40, confirmed on the inner label.
It’s a very decent jacket at £325, but I’d like just £150 plus £20 for postage (UK only please). The jacket is as new.