Soho Tomorrow?

Yes siree.

Do it guys, we can huddle for warmth!

FEEL THE LB LOVE!

So what time is everyone getting down to Chelsea Chardonnay then?

Should be out tonight… If I can brave the cold… Still recovering from a kidney infection…

Would luv to b goin out 2nite on the bike but Unfortunately ill b gettin very drunk 2nite, Friends Birthday, Have a great nite thou all, Hopefuly i will to, If i can remember it

I won’t be out going to the girls place this weekend. Was out last night and it was fuggin cold not doing that 2 nights running lol

Enjoy fellow LBers!

Might take a walk down to Frith Street … have to see how pissed I am!

Going to head down to the bridge after some sups. See ya there.

Brother has taken 3hrs to get from Leeds to Leicester on M1!!! Poor bugger, and he’s not that confident to zoom down the middle (ahem - filter).

So can’t promise we’ll be out tonight, just too damn cold and unpleasant. Besides he’ll be frozen and tired.

We’ll be out most of the day tomorrow tho… and maybe strong enough to brave the cold tomorrow eve.

It’s only Autumn I remember writing not long ago. I take it back. I HATE WINTER. WHAT IS IT GONNA BE LIKE IN FEBRUARY ?? ??

:frowning:

I will be leaving home in 20 min! Praying first to every saint I have heard of in my life to help me! Never go out in the cold! But I need a ride! Need to feel the freedown again just for a little while! (going to work doesn’t count)

Cezar darling… I took your advice and stayed in!! Lent Jay the Blade, thought it would be more fun than the pop pop he’s on… I really wanted to go out tonight, Boo Hoo…

Sitting here with a nice glass of Baileys, toastie, wiv my feet up… MMMMmmmm Ahhhhh… Can’t have it all I suppose… He he he…

It was nice to see you guys again. And it wasn’t that cold after all, maybe summer is coming back?

Nice to see you Rottie and all the others! Yes, it wasn’t that cold but it was still near freezing!

Tasha! I’m glad you did that darling , this way you will be completely better for the next week!

Well done to the brave few… who stood firm in the cold streets of london…

with only the ‘Mens’ Channel showing on the Cafe TV…

Sorry guys, did a swoop but was too tired (tyred ) to stay out. Next time.

We missed you Mini_mo!

I missed everyone… Feels like it has been ages since I have been out…

How are the kidneys coming along?

Hi guys,

Nice to put a few faces to names… Who said it wasn’t cold ?

Good to meet you guys last night, a bit chilly but fine really at town speeds. Riding in from the Ace was a bit colder mind you… Top televisisual choice i reckon by Bar Italia! Never been in soho at night whilst sober, quite and eye opener and having people grab at the bike on the way home was fun too!!!