So difficult to find a parking place in Westminster

Who’s up for a whip rounds? I’m thinking we should buy BBS a one way ticket to Tehran!

I’ll start with donating £10 to send the shoe throwing, mentally challenged bore to Tehran (with no body armor) :slight_smile:

Yey, lets send him to Tehran, only if you can guarantee it’ll def be a one way ticket and that he will have no access to the internet there :w00t:

+1 :hehe:

come here to mourn, if that make you feel better:D

Attachments

mourning.jpg

Yes, we’ll mourn the loss of those poor signs :frowning: But trust me, when we get the money together for your one way ticket to Tehran we are gonna have the biggest party EVER :w00t:

I see your photoshop skills have improved since last week:

Shame you can’t learn by your mistakes too.

donations are always welcome:D but you cannot guarranttee an one-way ticket. An easy way to do that is to join and make BNP to be a mainstream party, seems there are enough of you here to do that:D:D

Oh, you wouldn’t see a penny of the donations :PWhat has BNP got to do with you vandalising parking signs and us wanting to send you to Tehran then?

Hmm that’s great… well I got hit and run and there are 5 cameras in the area and the letter I got from the police says that they are far toooooo busy to investigate it since no one was injured, doesn’t matter that I am losing out money to the excess and in the future I imagine. I actually had to write and call the CCTV owners to try get the details.

So pardon if I can’t give a sh1t anymore… as far as I see these days anyone can get away with just about anything. I am paying my tax and for nothing… at least if I pay for cleaning up them signs I know what I am paying for… and I get some satisfaction. When I pay for a service I don’t get… now that’s frustrating.

what do i have anything to do with “vandalising parking signs”?:D:D:D:D you assume too much, is that some LB on-line symdrome here?:smiley:

Hmm, I still think he’s pretty sh*te at it. A bit like his ability to sustain a reasonable discussion without wandering off topic and reciting jibberish, :smiley:

Are you a politician, answering a question with a question?You have something to do with the vadalising of the signs, you either done it yourself or you are publicly condoning it. No how about answering my question, what does BNP have to do with all this? And btw, I think it is in very poor taste to make similarities between your bike parking campaign and the issue’s in Tehran right now.

you are not even capable of any off topic arguement, except some meaningless crap and insult, what’s the thing called between your ears:D

Why don’t you tell us, your the one who seems to be lacking one :wink:

no no no, to incite vandalism and violence in other countries is not poor taste in this country

You still don’t make any sense. I’m not the one posting images of vandalism and smiling about it. I’m also not the one making comparisons to Tehran and the BNP.

I think there’s a grave error of judgement here when you have the audacity to pose questions about what’s between ‘MY’ ears :wink:

I thought you said that this was your last posting on this thread. Couldn’t help yourself then?

I don’t understand what point you are trying to make and it’s def not due to lack of a brain, it’s mainly due to the fact that most all of your posts make no sense whatsoever!! May want to try reading your posts over a few times before pressing the post button :wink: