Snow

I must’ve just missed it, got back to Enfield shortly after 3…:w00t:

The BBC news just showed heavy snow falling at Guildford - the heavy stuff is approaching from the SW. The roads in Hampshire are currently blocked by accidents and abandoned cars.

oh dear, im really worried about what it’s gonna be like in the morning…:w00t: can’t afford to be stuck at home…it’s 20miles to work …then 20miles back in the afternoon:w00t:

Nooo I don’t want snow, I have to drive to Notts tomorrow :frowning: I wonder if you can hire snow plows?

Guys - they are forecasting the “heaviest snow for 30 years”…you gotta be mad to venture out if it comes down as forecast. (Car or bike)

A lost days pay isn’t the end of the world - you safety has to come first!!!

oh well, im off to bed now, i will see when i get up at 2.30 a.m if i have to make a phone call to work or not…:w00t: nite everyone :smiley:

Well it is snowing in Watford. And settling.

I live near heathrow and no snow here yet…

i had my good fix of snow over christmas though, in Swedenwent sledging and everything :slight_smile:

far more equiped to cope over there, but still allot of accidents (even though they have to have studded tyres)-18, and it was so cold there was no moisture in the air, so the snow was soft and fluffy, like god had sprinkled everywhere with icing sugar. I wana go back!:smiley:

+1 for Knebworth/Steevnidge

snow chains? halfords is probably open

It’s snowing!:smiley:

Just looked out the window, An inch already. YIPPEEEEEE:D

It’s just started here - tiny flakes…!

and just north of PPG, there’s none

It’s been snowing here on and off for the last 2 hours and I recon we have about 2 inches at the mo but it is getting heavier.

Just started here in Co. Kilburn

Its snowing north of Heathrow, 2cm so far and growing. :frowning:

Barely a sprinkle on the pavements in Old Street - could even be frost rather than snow … I’m sure nobody objects my not going outside to check :smiley:

Sorry, no I’m not, to gloat, but I don’t care any more.

I retired on Sunday so I don’t care if i’m snowed in 'cos:

I DON’T HAVE TO GO TO WORK NO MORE.

There is a small god and his name is “pension”. It was she/he that told me to retire in December and avoid the snow in January.

More seriously, having ridden through most of the sh*t over the last 40+ years, please be carefull out there children. I hate frigging public transport, but this is the time to just grin and bear it.

No excuse for lurking at home in future, we expect to incorporate your LB gravitas in all future Janus rideouts.