Snow, anyone?

Im not keen on the commerciality of christmas and new year…what better way to spend it than out and about and with the chance to have a go on skidooooooooooooooooossss!

Im a seasoned snowboarder and my other half is a beginner, so experience not necessary - you can do lessons and stuff and hire gear out there.

Anyone up for it?

I would love to come… but I think my wife and kids probably expect me to be around at Christmas:)

bring them too - on BOXING DAY :wink:

BUMP!

you cant tell me NOBODY wants to come along!? :hehe:

scroll down for just about work safe content

I saw the tag line and thought you were offering some gear :smiley:

snowboarding gear perhaps :wink: for you to take on your trip :wink: :hehe:

still no takers?

yeah I should be up for this depending on dates. Is it post crimbo?

yeah we’d like to leave on boxing day - 27th :wink: think we are veering towards a French catered Chalet :wink:

is it worth to take a bike with me ? :smiley:

i could go if I sort out a girl for myslef by this time :slight_smile: wait a second there should be girls down there :smiley:

which option would you go for Gabi ?

argh id love to go but its out busiest period at work so there’s no way i can get anytime off, im a good skier and recently learned to snowboard too

Im banking on there being bikes there already (skidoos!!! :w00t:)

Im sure we could probably find you a girl there!

Mark and I went snowboarding last year over christmas - I dislike being in the UK at christmas anyway - and you get guaranteed snow! Really nice way to spend the holiday :wink: Especially with a group of mates :wink: Mark’s a beginner (but competent) and Im a mogul-musher who also like big wide blues - not massively into tricks, although i can do rails… Got a couple of mates coming too - Genie is apparently a whizz and there’s a couple of other coming that I dont know the level of :wink:

pop out and join us for a few days in the new year?! im intending to be there til the 3/4th jan (long weekend for you?) and possibly longer :wink:

Last Xmas, uh no correction last Easter -http://0wned.org.uk/pics/other/brinsdale.jpg

[quote]
7wheel (07/08/2008)

Last Xmas, uh no correction last Easter -http://0wned.org.uk/pics/other/brinsdale.jpg[/quote]hunting for a new bit of totty andy ? :smiley:

talk about thread hijack! keep it real, guys! :hehe:

I would love to come, im not a wizz or nethin but im learning freestyle atm, just learnt to jump today, or should i say yesterday and im going to a freestyle nite tonite. Never been on the proper slopes boarding though only been to the indoor snow slope in tamworth.

Only problem though is work, we normaly have leave round then but i wont know if im on duty or not untill nearer the date because i should be at a different unit by then. If theres still a place going when i find out i will defo come to carve up the slopes, maybe do some back country and have a play in the park too.

Ok - so is that:

Vegas

Arnie

ASBO

PPG, Mark & other friends (deffo 4, possibly 6)

Would it be easier to leave on 27th and return on the 3rd? I know some people arent going to come for the entire time, but we can work around that if you let us know what you want to do?

Complete misappropriation, I’d say :wink:

@Steve don’t be disgusting, can’t you see they’re far too young?