Snetterton - Sunday 29th July

Anyone else going to be there?

At the moment it looks like the weather won’t hold quite to the weekend. :frowning: Having said that, I tend not to trust their predictions of 48 hours or more, so fingers crossed.

A pretty cool weekend. Went up on Saturday and BBQ’d in the pit area. Got about 3 hours sleep in the car (I think I need a blow up double bed and a double sleeping bag if I do this again, single sleeping bag wont zip up with me in it!), great bit of action in the morning, but then the heavens opened in the afternoon :frowning:

Nice addition was there was a ‘Ducati girl’ there, doing a few photo’s :slight_smile:

Wicked track isnt it Andy, love Snett! Not too far from me, good facilities and wicked track

Yeah, very good. Definitely want to go back before long. Facilities much better than I expected, showers and such, even TV ariel sockets in each pit!

Andy, that is a VERY well put together video, amused by your GoPro on the trailer going up!

Thanks. I’d like better editing software to be honest. All I really do is cut, fade and a few bits of text.

Yeah, I thought the GoPro whilst on trailer was a rather amusing idea :slight_smile: