Snetterton June 30th 2013

OK, so I couldn’t wait for Brands in August, so I just booked Snetterton on June 30th with No Limits. It is a Sunday and only £129. Good deal. If anyone from here is going to be there ping me, be good to know someone there.

Never done Snetterton, only my third track day ever (one last year and one years ago!) Going to do it on my bike this time. Lets see how the little Duc fairs…

:w00t:

I love Snetterton myself. I have a fair few vids if you want to get used to the track in advance :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL152197C3AD7D28FE

Cheers, I will look at the vids tonight! The track day is the 300 course which I think is the full circuit. Looks interesting, there look like there are some really tricky parts.

may go to this - i met you down at Brands sometime ago - maybe catch you there…

I’ve booked up for this too as well as Brands tomorrow:cool:…Should be a few of us going to snets.

PM me if you need a hand at all.

Neil

possibly might be there!

Great so there should be a few of us there. Keep your eyes out for a black and silver Ducati 848 (with me on it see pic for leather etc)… Come say hello! I will be at the back of the beginners group if you are trying to find me on track… :Whistling:

Few of my MK mates are going to Snett on 30th, I am trying to go, but a fueling issue is hindering me at the mo, if I get it sorted ill be there :slight_smile:

I think it’s fully booked now :frowning:

Pooey! Fixed the fueling but have a party in town on sat night which is going to be messy, don’t want to be getting up at 6am to do this!

Im going be on this too.

In the inters on a red and black cbr like

<<< this

Will look out for you all and come say hi.

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Didnt see anyone… I got some photos. I look so slow! :frowning: