Sneaky and annoying managers

what do your managers do that really annoy you? I’m in the basement at the moment have a cheeky chocolate biscuit:D

Is that a euphemism :D:D:D

well to be fair it was a hobnob:P

Erm, they give me work and tell me to do stuff. That’s bl**dy annoying.

Whats the connection between Sneaky and the annoying managers then,I think Sneaky is a top bloke!!!:hehe::smiley:

I don`t have a manager, i do as i please.

I am the manager:D

I am the manager too!!!

Its the directors who are the pain in the @rse!!! :w00t:

i use to have a manager that would have a go at you in the middle of the office in front of everyone for being 10 minutes late and then turn up 2-3hrs late regularly. took the ****…

Or lie to you to try and make you stay in the shitty job that you are in.

As a one time manager and done the courses, there were dozens of things that I was taught that would utterly p!ss off staff.

That’s why I decided to bully, crawl and badger my way back down the food chain to simple staff level.

(Having done the courses, I do know how to utterly p!ss off my manager. I now see this as part of my life mission.)

Feck the management. Who the feck do they think they are?

Had a job that paid crappy local terms. My boss demanded I get language lessons. I asked if the company would pay and the answer was no. So not only was I paid ****, I was being told how to spend it.

Share some of these secrets with us so we too can utterly p1ss off our bosses :stuck_out_tongue:

YEAH BUT KNOWING WHAT YOUR “DRINKING HABBITS” ARE LIKE YOU MUST BE A PEICE OF CAKE TO WORK WITH! LOL:D