Smileds bike almost stolen

sat infront of the telly flicking through the Hd channels and my dog (boe) starts going apesh!t…now…she’s 8 stone of Rotty and anything that unsettles her is something you really need to have a nose at…

so i jump up off the sofa and look down the corridoor and boe is growling like mad at the front door…i peer through the blind and to my horror…i can see this little scroat trying it on with my bike…im fumeing by this point…and to ensure i get evidence of him in the act so i can show the police…i grab the camrea ready to start snapping as i throw the door open…

so…i wait for the right moment and bam…the door flies open and i start snapping…i get one shot of him dead on the face…as he’s tampering with my bike…and the next shot i get him getting on my bike…before he realised he was caught in the act and ran off…

please…please…if you see this little sh1t…grab ahold of him as i really want this scum off the streets…before you hand him in to the police…give me a call or a pm so i can give him a kicking…

apparentley…he has a gang going about doing this kind of thing in broad daylight…so please…keep em peeled…:angry:

here are the pics i took…please bare with me…i am still abit shaken as this has really upset me…

heres a face shot of the creeep

smiled:D.

you [email protected] :D:D:)

good edit mo…lol:D#

(you dont wanna know what he called me before…hahahaha)

you must be bored? :slight_smile:

You feckin nutter! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bit bored at home are you mate? You could always jump on that thing and go for a spin! :Whistling: :stuck_out_tongue:

You F*G git!!:angry: i really got worried then that someone was trying to nick my dream bike!!! i shall slap you next time i see you for worrying me like that!:Whistling:

I’m normally on to you after the first couple of sentences but you got me that time - you a funny foker sometimes - it’s worth putting up with 9 bits of s h i t to get the one little gem :D:D:D:D

I was getting all het up and angry until I got about halfway through, then I thought: “Hang on, this is Smiled we’re talking about”… then scrolled down.

You cad! :stuck_out_tongue:

you nutter!!!
how long till the baby comes… then you’ll have something to occupy your idle hands!!!
:D:w00t::smiley:

Sorry to grass you up JasonB :smiley:

And Wasp…what you on, dream bike, I’ve had the pleasure of riding this piece of sht, my blde rides straighter than this :Whistling:

You must be bored Mate :wink:

Isn’t that Ratty?

Nup its trashpuppy…he’s a member of the gnome massive :D:D

Création de logo Graphéine

shane that is the thread of the week :smiley:

donated £10 to your charity for making me laugh so much:hehe:

DHOFTY…thankyou very much brother…:Dyour the first too donate…woohooo!!!..and you get a sticker on me leathers when i do the run…;).

smiled:).

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/bt.swf?code=d3c3c2169753153425f657850a4826c8

class! :P:D

And there was me thinking Dani Pedrosa was in Spain this week :smiley:

CALL DIBS on using the thief’s photo as my avatar:D

HAHAHAHAHA, you’re not well mate…:smiley: