****Smiled****

from memory didnt you pay for the entire lunch?:smiley:

I didā€¦but it was a proper paddy! Maybe that should be the benchmark :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t believe for one minute this will actually happen but in case it does - sorry to see you go, Shane, and I will try and find you on FB and send you a friend request if weā€™re not already friends (I donā€™t do FB very often, prefer forums and email to FB).

balls, that sucks, all the best mate

Herpes has got the better you mate :wink:

I read all of that thinking where does it go PHSYC but it didnā€™t that is shite mate!

stay in contact youā€™re only up the road from me.

Guess Iā€™ll be catching you on the phone and Twitter then mate.

You could always just post as a standard user like others have said, but I do understand what you mean in your post.

Damnā€¦Another one bites the dust :frowning:

Howā€™s the IT training by the way?

ADHD :smiley:

Nah, heā€™s just upset that there is no longer a section he can get his knob out!

Aw sh!t I was just getting to like his sense of humour :crazy:

In light of another dramatic departure of a long time member, which to be honest, I did awhile back but have returned as you can seeā€¦

Can I suggest a Drama Queen ā€œIā€™m Offā€ Flouncing stickyā€¦ so anytime anyone is feeling unloved and wants a bit of reassurance that we all love em, they can Tart it up on that Sticky and get some attention.

Shane you BELLEND call me if you need a shoulder to cry on or letā€™s find a beer in Catfordā€¦ being the sorriest place Sahf of the RIver, Iā€™d say thatā€™d be a great place to air your grievances, get em off ya chest lad!

hey thats a good point, when somebody leaves the workplace usually goes out for a last drink with workmates!

you know you want to Shane :smiley:

:smiley:

funny as fā€¦

I think I joined just as it started to be all about money making rather than how it was intended to be on here. Shameā€¦it has definitely changed around here, but then as people leave and new ones join we are all to blame a little . Will catch you around on other platforms :slight_smile:

Yes, Iā€™ll chip in with some of them Shane XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:D:D

Is it because there is no longer the Adult Section? Or are you tied up watching Celebrity Big Brother live streaming and cannot fit in LB?:wink:

whoā€™s smiledā€¦

j/k, catch you on FB and at BTH shane, you have a life to live, live it how you choose mate

When was LB ever ā€˜all about money makingā€™?

To blame for what?

Granted, the sense of community is not what it was, but itā€™s the off-season ATM and when the weather is a little more suitable, rideout sill be organised as well as the regular outings to Wales, Robā€™s Euro trips etc.

Itā€™s natural to have a turnover of members on a forum.

[quote]
bluestar (11/01/2013)

Where do you get that kind of information? The whole ā€˜selling LBā€™ thing has been around for ages; what rubbish.

Was LB different in the past? Were the forums more active? The news more frequent and in-depth? Were competitions and events organised? - most members who have been here for a good while would answer ā€˜yesā€™.
So do you think the ā€˜valueā€™ of the site has increased recently?

Leaving the rest of the site aside for a while, the forums could do with a serious looking at as regards functionality (e.g. the recent ā€˜doesnā€™t work on my phoneā€™ scandal) - it costs to put these things right, if not money, then someoneā€™s time.

And do LB members pay dues? No, so where does the money come from for maintenance? Do people expect the management, who have (AFAIK) jobs and young families, to pay for the site AND devote their time to keeping it running? OMG! There are ads on the site. ā€˜Iā€™ve never seen a site with ads!ā€™

For the record, I am not speaking as an informed ā€˜eliteā€™ LBer who knows all the background ****, but from the point of view of a long-term member and a realist.
Sorry if my reply sounded a bit much, but I just donā€™t see the logic behind this ā€˜LB is about making moneyā€™ thing. Letā€™s think sensibly about this.

Tell you what, Iā€™ll pay 10ā‚¬ for it :wink:

sorry we dont accept euros, GBP only thanks. :smiley: